+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849

Thread: 9/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

no borderline about it YA .. and she is just in for more of the same if she stays with this dolt
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    no borderline about it YA .. and she is just in for more of the same if she stays with this dolt
    But let's all remember, "it's the editing."
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    Found this info on another message board.... dont read if you dont want to know what happens. Who knows if its true? thought it made sense anyways.
    Since Amy is the odd girl out, she gets to choose another girl to send home from the the remaining guests . She chooses Tara, eliminating her, therefore getting Keith as a roomate. Tara then gets to choose a COUPLE to send home, and choses Scott and Holly to avoid sending either Dave, Charla or keith home. Which in turn allows Amy to stay. The eliminated guests then return to play judge and jury, and are told to choose a couple to send home. Not wanting Amy to leave they choose Dave and Charla, therefore leaving Amy and Keith as the winners.
    So, what do you peoples think of this scenario? I think it could explain the rumors that Keith and Amy won. Not sure I like it, but hey, if it is true, at least Keith gets to win........BUT could you imagine if the prize is the paradise hotel itself? To share w/ Amy? OMG, time to build some torture chambers for her LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911
    IMO Holly has been pissed for awhile now. True Amy is not in romantic competition with Holly , but Holly has demonstrated her jealousy regarding anyone Scott spends time with. Including the male guests. She complains about every minute that is not spent with her. She acts as if he should dance constant attendance on her and her alone. So when I said jealous anger I was not refering to it in a romantic sense.
    then I trust your word better than mine

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    All I want to say about this whole Zack/Amy thing is if any man talked or treated me that way I would walk away in a hurry. My family, my friends, anyone I know would not tolerate it. What pisses me off the most about this show is that attitude by a lot of the other guests is that Zack is a "good friend", "most respected person here". They're what I call enablers and sometimes they're more dangerous than the abuser.
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

FORT Newbie
    According to a radio interview Amy did, she & Zack are now living together in AZ, they're "planning their future" and he's her "paradise". She says editing is the only reason her & Zack and the other OGers looked bad and that they're all great people. And, she's not pregnant.

She is obviously delusional, though. I'd almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't so ridiculously ill-mannered and bratty.

FORT Newbie
    I really do not want Amy to win, because then Zack wins too. That would be sooooo disappointing to see Charla go so far and lose.

Quote Originally Posted by mightyisis6175
    According to a radio interview Amy did, she & Zack are now living together in AZ, they're "planning their future" and he's her "paradise". She says editing is the only reason her & Zack and the other OGers looked bad and that they're all great people. And, she's not pregnant.

She is obviously delusional, though. I'd almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't so ridiculously ill-mannered and bratty.
    Bad editing doesn't hide the fact Zach did call out Keith and threatened him with 50 guys

+ Reply to Thread