+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paprika
    Is it just me or does that night vision cam make them look like soul-starved demons with black holes for eyes?
    ~*~ Maji *~

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by fifix3
    Man this is truly heartbreaking for Dave. Charla is quite a coldhearted B**ch.
    Please.. don't tell me.. you guys just realize this ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I didn't understand why she wouldn't sleep in the room and I didn't understand why he got mad about her not wanting to sleep in the room. I think they BOTH overeacted.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Dave and Charla will be fine. They always seem to be. Why he keeps lighting that flame is beyond me -- since she will never have him as more than a friend -- but they'll be fine.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Fogey
    i think dave is way over acting, so she wants to sleep somewhere else where it is quiet, sue her.

Father Time lol
    Charla is angry because Beau, Amy and Tom were in their room and she'd rather sleep in Keith & Tara's room. Dave wonders why and goes over.

Dave would rather have Charla sleeping in the same room the night before elimination.

Charla says "We sleep in different beds, we don't even sleep side-by-side" (not exact quote)

Dave says "I feel as though you don't think about my feelings"

Charla says "What do feelings have to do with it?"
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

I don't like Charla when she's cold to Dave.

But, I still hate Amy and all them so much more...just had to make that clear!

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Okay, teasing Dave over his torch for Charla really is cruel. Not once, that I can recall, has anyone teased Amy mercilessly for bumping nasties with a troglodyte on her first night out. What asses. Every week I don't think they can sicken me more yet they always manage to pull it off somehow.
    maji has me thinking...maybe dave gets revenge on tom for the condom action...up til now i was sure dave was going home due to revenge from beau for getting him kicked off...i couldn't think of any other "twist" to keep dave and he was responsible for more than one person going home...but maybe dave will get the power to stay?! i surely hope so
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

In Charla's defense, I would get tired of constantly having to reassure Dave too. I can see why she was annoyed.

The way we see it the fight makes no sense. Why did Charla call Dave to come to their rooml, saying she was lonely? Dave got all hubba-hubba thinking (again, naively) that finally his time to score had come. Charla got upset with Dave because the creeps Amy, Beau and Tom came into the room and left to go to Taras, and Dave can't understand why his chance to score disappeared so quickly. Callous on Charla's part.

+ Reply to Thread