+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interviews

FORT Regular

Interviews

I've been trying my best to find interviews with various guests, but with only Dave and Toni's last names, it's been hard. If anyone has links, I'd really appreciate if they could post them in this thread. I've already read a few interviews with Dave, and too many with Toni! Man, she's a media hog. I'm particularly interested in interviews with CDTK, and Zack and Amy--(wondering if it's hit them that they're SO disliked.)

Thanks!

Links to individuals' interviews should probably be posted in their individual threads...

And I believe they have been, to this point, so I'd start looking there. You can search within threads for keywords like "interview", to help you get a good start.

FORT Regular
    Aw, shucks. I was hoping I wouldn't have to spend lotsa time searchin'. I'm SO tired. Thanks for the tip. Guess I'll get a cup of coffee and get started.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Links to individuals' interviews should probably be posted in their individual threads...

And I believe they have been, to this point, so I'd start looking there. You can search within threads for keywords like "interview", to help you get a good start.
    Well, that's a bummer. Did as you suggested, and the only returns I got were for this thread.

*Edited for stupidity--I just realized that I did my search under, "Search this Thread." Sorry.
    Last edited by scamperbear; 09-16-2003 at 08:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread