Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Previews(ie Hints) for Next Show

FORT Fogey

Previews(ie Hints) for Next Show

might as well get this started now so here it goes......

ok i just watched the previews a few times here is what i got for the next episode.

There is 2 shots from the elimination ceremony. Both of them look like the guy is standing next to Amanda(ie not in the line or standing by anybody)

The first one is Dave saying, "I hate this". He looks like he is a little miffed that he has to do something he doesn't want to do, but doesn't have a defeated look like he just lost.

The second one shows Tom saying "Oh My God" while rolling his eyes. He had that i can't believe it's happening again look.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

If i have to guess what is going on, i would put my money on the therory that Tom gets eliminated and the Twist is that his rival gets to knock of one of his allies(hence dave saying i hate this).

If somebody has screencaps of the 2 pics in the preview please post.
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 09-16-2003 at 04:04 AM.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    If I was Dave, I wouldn't hate it, and I'd make no secret about it. Dave beat Tom fairly to get on the show, and then they bring Tom on anyway? Damn sure I'd be bitter about that, and the first chance I had to off Tom, I'd make sure the axe is sharp.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Regular
    I thought there were two envelopes during elimination. Does anyone else know. This would be an obvious way for Fox to narrow it down to the people they want to narrow it down to.

I think you're absolutely right Charlafan.
    I can't think of any other scenario that would have Tom eye rolling and Dave making his comments.

Also, remember Tom saying he wasn't going to think out his answers, he was just going to go with what he felt?
    I think that was a teaser for us that he should be thinking aobut the game more if he wants to survive.

If you are right CF, who will Dave get rid of do you think, Scott or Beau?
    "That's Numberwang!"

So, Charlafan, your saying that Wednesday 2 people will get eliminated? I thought they were going to eventually do couples getting eliminated or was that another theory?
    *smooches*

It just seems to easy to only get rid of one person on Wednesday.
    I think there would have to be some major twist for that one person to not be Tom.
    I think the survey they did will come into play again.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    So, Charlafan, your saying that Wednesday 2 people will get eliminated? I thought they were going to eventually do couples getting eliminated or was that another theory?

I just watched the end again...I'm such a loser...but they say that one guy is elimminated. Somehow, Dave will have the power and even though he says he hates this.....that's BS. He Loves this more that anything. He'll vote of Tom and that's why Tom was rolling his eyes because he was the dude left out in the cold. Bye Bye.

Then one of two things will happen. The go to couples and couples are voted out until the end leaving Psycho Amy and B verses K & T or D & C. The final show will have Amy going Nuts and one of the Good couples winning. Or they can do a complete TWIST and set it up for Amy to win with Zack comming back to be with her and the Ultimate Prize...the Hotel itself. Most would hate that....but it will make us watch the sequel.

The other senerio is that the Producers will force the two group to vote out one member from each group. That will create a buch of Drama. Good TV. If this happens, the Holly and Scot will be eliminated over the next two shows. And Charla and Dave will be the other two.

Then the show down btwn KT vs SA.

KO7xx

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    It just seems to easy to only get rid of one person on Wednesday.
    I think there would have to be some major twist for that one person to not be Tom.
    I think the survey they did will come into play again.
    If it wasn't going to come into play again, I dont think they would have made the guys fill it out as well. There wouldn't have been any need for it.

Exactly stargazer, unless of course they just didn't want to be too obvious about things.
    Just getting the women to di it would have raised flags and perhaps people would have thought more strategically when filling them out.

I am now convincing myself that Tom's rival has to leave instead of Tom. Aaaarggghhhh!
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think that the last four people left would be CD and BA and then a twist, one from each group will win. Which if I had to guess it would be Dave and Amy. I think that Scott and Holly will end up not liking each other. She's ridiculous! She acts like a jealous girlfriend but she's not. I like how Scott said 'our relationship...if that's what you want to call it that' It's obvious that Scott liked Melanie more and blamed Holly for her getting the boot.
    *smooches*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast