Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Previews(ie Hints) for Next Show

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ginger069
    I think Fox wanted the publicity but I don't understand why they delete so much at the Fox message board.There are many posts deleted and a friend of mine says he can see his posts but to me they show as deleted. He even emailed me one of the posts when he posted it and when I went to the board it was deleted. He told me to log in using his name and password and sure enough his post was there.
    Anyway I hope Tom leaves and Dave sends Beau with him.
    actually your friends posts are deleted because he broke one of the many rules for thte Fox site. Their mods still allow you to post, just no one can see your posts. I caught onto that when I tried to troll with some I love Amy posts. No one responded and I thought that was pretty odd. I logged off my SN and rcame back in as a guest.....sure enough..everything was deleted.

That board sucks. It's so pointless....

EDITED TO ADD: Your friend can just get a new screen name and keep raising havoc...

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    actually your friends posts are deleted because he broke one of the many rules for thte Fox site. Their mods still allow you to post, just no one can see your posts. I caught onto that when I tried to troll with some I love Amy posts. No one responded and I thought that was pretty odd. I logged off my SN and rcame back in as a guest.....sure enough..everything was deleted.

That board sucks. It's so pointless....

EDITED TO ADD: Your friend can just get a new screen name and keep raising havoc...
    actually..FORT has that feature here for users as well. You can put people in your ignore lists so you wouldn't have to see their posts ever.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ginger069
    I think Fox wanted the publicity but I don't understand why they delete so much at the Fox message board.There are many posts deleted and a friend of mine says he can see his posts but to me they show as deleted. He even emailed me one of the posts when he posted it and when I went to the board it was deleted. He told me to log in using his name and password and sure enough his post was there.
    Anyway I hope Tom leaves and Dave sends Beau with him.
    I think it's a rule on there board that any info that 1. tells what might happen on the show or 2. Gives personal info about the show gets deleted. Let's face it though it seemed like the mel and des spoiler was posted every 2 minutes so even if they did erase them it would be back up which only gave people more reason to beleive it true.

FORT Newbie
    It certainly would be an interesting twist if two girls had to room together / two guys - maybe the rivals of each other. Ooh! Bring out the boxing gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    I think it will be as CharlaFan originally pointed out - that Tom will be ousted due to the normal roommate selection and then, his biggest rival will have to choose from one of the two allies that Tom wrote down to leave = Dave picking either Scott or Beau to go home along with Tom.

CharlaFan - I think the producers were a little more cautious with the preview montages this week as last night most people had it pegged.

I also read a FOX article that claimed the production company for the show A. Johnson Productions or something like that, was severely disappointed with the original's behavior and created the 'twists' last night and Wed. night to guarantee the survival of the barbie crew - if you think about the survey it could've been used in any way to the advantage of the Barbie's - no matter who got voted off by roomate selection last night, the producers could've used the ally or rival thing to the barbie's adv. - as I think they will on Wed. in allowing Dave (Tom's rival) to choose between Tom's allies - the survey was a pretty tricky idea by whomever came up with it!

Also keep in mind people, when you read a preview that says a 'couple' will be leaving the hotel, Fox *could* be implying a couple people, ie two men or two women, not necessarily a couple as in a man and a woman -

It was posted at the Fox site but is probably gone now the way they delete things there.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Wouldn't it nice if Tom chose to stand with Holly and Holly picked him over Scott?? ::snort::
    ~*~ Maji *~

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    actually..FORT has that feature here for users as well. You can put people in your ignore lists so you wouldn't have to see their posts ever.
    yes but what you are talking about is user defined. What I am talking about is moderator defined. See the difference?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Hey guys, according to the article last week, Wednesday only one guest leaves. They are wanting it to be couples only.
    I agree with that because with one guy bumped tonight, that would leave it will 4 "couples" with 2 episodes before the final. Then they would most likely drop a guy and a girl, on both Monday and Wednesday next week, leaving 2 couples vying for the "ULTIMATE PRIZE" during the final. The only question would be, as people have said, do they drop couples, or is it a mix and match. If I were Fox, I would have to say, I would want Amy & Beau and Keith and Charla to definitely be in the final.

I don't know if this is twist-y enough for PH at this late stage, but I think they're overdue for a twist where you can't room with the person you lived with the previous week. That would leave Tara free to go to Dave and Charla free to go to Keith. Holly would have to choose between Beau and possibly Tom, and Amy would have to choose b/t Scott and possibly Tom. I know it'll probably be something much more complicated -- but a girl can dream! I'm grasping at straws to think of scenarios that will favor DKTC. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    yes but what you are talking about is user defined. What I am talking about is moderator defined. See the difference?
    We can do it here as well. But I'd rather ban people from the site completely than let them think their posts are hanging around.

Closed Thread