Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Previews(ie Hints) for Next Show

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    If you happen to remember where you read the article, could you put up a link? I would like to read that.
    Stargazer - it was a UK article I read last week (before last night's twist) - I think it was cross ref. with the host Amanda Ryan - let me see if I can dig it up for you

I remember searching in google for Amanda, UK, and Paradise Hotel or something like that - if I can't find it here at work it should be in my history file at home
    Last edited by crackpot; 09-16-2003 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    Stargazer - it was a UK article I read last week (before last night's twist) - I think it was cross ref. with the host Amanda Ryan - let me see if I can dig it up for you

If you cant dont worry about it, I just thought it would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Yeah, I wish Dave would start judging Tom by his actions and not by his words.
    Don't we all!

Except lately Tom and Smokey have been hiding, so maybe Dave doesn't see Tom except for breakfast and dinner.... SO he has no actions to judge him on.
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Fogey
    CharlaFan - I think the producers were a little more cautious with the preview montages this week as last night most people had it pegged.
    Personally i think the producers showed those clips(refering to mel and deseree) on purpose. Look at all the talk of those 2 pics that happened after, it was only good publicity for the next show to see if it happened(although it was anticlimatic when it did). It gave people hope that somehow DCKT come through(after 2 weeks of episodes it seemed liek DCKT were screwed).

As for this weeks the 2 clips that i mentioned you sort of have to use your imagination more. All i know is the 2 quotes came from the elimination ceremony, you can tell what the guys were wearing.

Hug me!
    Also keep in mind people, when you read a preview that says a 'couple' will be leaving the hotel, Fox *could* be implying a couple people, ie two men or two women, not necessarily a couple as in a man and a woman -

This doesn't make sense.. the "principle" of the game is to pair up... otherwise.. you leave paradise.. unless they start allow to pair up same sexes. hehe
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Personally i think the producers showed those clips(refering to mel and deseree) on purpose. Look at all the talk of those 2 pics that happened after, it was only good publicity for the next show to see if it happened(although it was anticlimatic when it did). It gave people hope that somehow DCKT come through(after 2 weeks of episodes it seemed liek DCKT were screwed).

As for this weeks the 2 clips that i mentioned you sort of have to use your imagination more. All i know is the 2 quotes came from the elimination ceremony, you can tell what the guys were wearing.
    well hopefully your theory (about Tom leaving and Dave choosing one of his allies to leave with him) proves true!

Well In Wednesday's episode Tom looks like he is crying in one of the segments. So who knows what happens. either way it shall be good

Wednesday Nights Paradise! Who really goes?????

I totally think that on Wednesday night 2 guys are going home. They can't start eliminating couples yet. They can't just go kick off a guy and a girl again. They have to kick of 2 guys cuz then tha leaves one girl for a week by herself, like Tom is going to be by herself.

But then what will happen during roomate selection right/

Who Will Go With Who??

Beau will choose Amy
    Keith will choose Tara
    Dave will choose Charla (duh)
    Scott will will choose Holly unless he gets mad at her
    but then Tom will probably choose someone and get voted off. Cuz why would he make his friends choose between him and someone else. Look what happened with Melanie having to choose Amy or Desiree. I didn't want Desiree to go. she was cool.

So chances are Tom gets voted off....and maybe he has to choose one of his rivals....who then has to chose between his closest allies. That sure would be a twist. But it does show TOm crying in one sequence. so who knows. I think for the finale and stuff friends will have to start voting each other off. It's totally true with what Amy said (I think it was amy) that it is a test of each other's relationships. It totally is if in the end they have to to start voting each other off to win the game.

But What does everyone else think will really happen on tomorrow night on Paradise??????

Hug me!
    I think it has been quite boring so far.. when the couple always end up picking each other.. I think they should have some sort of competition.. to let the winner of the competition to get the first pick... this way.. you can break up couples "FAIRLY".. obviously.. TPTB doesn't have an idea what FAIR means.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan

I think Fox wanted the publicity but I don't understand why they delete so much at the Fox message board.There are many posts deleted and a friend of mine says he can see his posts but to me they show as deleted. He even emailed me one of the posts when he posted it and when I went to the board it was deleted. He told me to log in using his name and password and sure enough his post was there.
    Anyway I hope Tom leaves and Dave sends Beau with him.

Closed Thread