Closed Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Previews(ie Hints) for Next Show

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    That makes the a lot of sense.. but. i still think that two guys will leave tomorrow.
    Actually, I think you are right. I'm pretty sure that is what they said in the previews. My prediction stands except maybe Dave or Tom has to go too.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    My prediction.....

The selection process will leave Tom and Beau both choosing Amy. Amy will stay loyal to Beau and boot Tom. Then Tom, will have to select his biggest rival in Paradise....Dave....

IMO Tom and Dave are gone next episode....
    I think it will be as CharlaFan originally pointed out - that Tom will be ousted due to the normal roommate selection and then, his biggest rival will have to choose from one of the two allies that Tom wrote down to leave = Dave picking either Scott or Beau to go home along with Tom.

CharlaFan - I think the producers were a little more cautious with the preview montages this week as last night most people had it pegged.

I also read a FOX article that claimed the production company for the show A. Johnson Productions or something like that, was severely disappointed with the original's behavior and created the 'twists' last night and Wed. night to guarantee the survival of the barbie crew - if you think about the survey it could've been used in any way to the advantage of the Barbie's - no matter who got voted off by roomate selection last night, the producers could've used the ally or rival thing to the barbie's adv. - as I think they will on Wed. in allowing Dave (Tom's rival) to choose between Tom's allies - the survey was a pretty tricky idea by whomever came up with it!

Also keep in mind people, when you read a preview that says a 'couple' will be leaving the hotel, Fox *could* be implying a couple people, ie two men or two women, not necessarily a couple as in a man and a woman -

Quote Originally Posted by brianna767676
    I hope it is Beau that leaves with Tom. He is such an idiot. He's too stupid to be on TV. His comments about protecting his best friends girl and telling Amy what Saint Zack would want her to do is making me ill. Besides, it was unfair of FOX to bring Melanie and Beau back in the first place. They got booted out the first time fair and square, why should they get a second chance? It makes me mad everytime I have to see him there. He needs to go.

This has nothing to do with who I prefer (the barbies) but I tend to agree. I think that once you LOSE a game, you shouldn't be given a second chance. It doesn't matter what caused you to lose, you still lost. I would feel the same way no matter who was brought back. I liked Kavita and Matt but once you are voted off, I dont think you should be brought back to win over people who have managed to survive eliminations (no matter how they did it)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    I think it will be as CharlaFan originally pointed out - that Tom will be ousted due to the normal roommate selection and then, his biggest rival will have to choose from one of the two allies that Tom wrote down to leave = Dave picking either Scott or Beau to go home along with Tom.

CharlaFan - I think the producers were a little more cautious with the preview montages this week as last night most people had it pegged.

I also read a FOX article that claimed the production company for the show A. Johnson Productions or something like that, was severely disappointed with the original's behavior and created the 'twists' last night and Wed. night to guarantee the survival of the barbie crew - if you think about the survey it could've been used in any way to the advantage of the Barbie's - no matter who got voted off by roomate selection last night, the producers could've used the ally or rival thing to the barbie's adv. - as I think they will on Wed. in allowing Dave (Tom's rival) to choose between Tom's allies - the survey was a pretty tricky idea by whomever came up with it!

Also keep in mind people, when you read a preview that says a 'couple' will be leaving the hotel, Fox *could* be implying a couple people, ie two men or two women, not necessarily a couple as in a man and a woman -

I thought Amanda had two envelopes with her during roomate selection. She must have been ready for any possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    I also read a FOX article that claimed the production company for the show A. Johnson Productions or something like that, was severely disappointed with the original's behavior and created the 'twists' last night and Wed. night to guarantee the survival of the barbie crew

-

If you happen to remember where you read the article, could you put up a link? I would like to read that.

It's amazing how many people are on the PH board right now! I think Tom's leaving. Dave will pretend not to want to kick him out, but will at the end of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiomobprincess
    It's amazing how many people are on the PH board right now! I think Tom's leaving. Dave will pretend not to want to kick him out, but will at the end of the show.
    I think Dave actually will feel a little bad. For some reason, he seems to have a blind spot to how much Tom despises him.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I think Dave actually will feel a little bad. For some reason, he seems to have a blind spot to how much Tom despises him.
    Maybe because Tom (whose group is aboving dishonesty) lied to Dave's face and said he backed Dave and Keith!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Maybe because Tom (whose group is aboving dishonesty) lied to Dave's face and said he backed Dave and Keith!
    Yeah, I wish Dave would start judging Tom by his actions and not by his words.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by flotsette
    Charlafan, here are the screengrabs you requested. And some of Acme being a disgusting pig. I have to split this into 2 posts."
    thanks dude

Closed Thread