Closed Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Previews(ie Hints) for Next Show

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    Ohmyword, I hope she was trying to be funny and that's not how she really eats.
    Yeah she was clearly trying to be disgusting, but still...
    I don't remember her being so gross looking all the time when I started watching (when Keith rode in on his white horse.) The other shot where she's going "yeaaaahhhhh" she looks awfully unattractive too -- and also the other shots they show of her in the preview. They're doing a pretty good job of making her look ugly, but she ain't helping the way she's dressing and doing her hair and behaving!

I don't post very often (usually just lurk), but had a thought today and wanted to see if anyone else agrees with it:

When the preview said that one guest gets revenge, do you think they could mean Dave? If the rumors are true and Dave does get to pick who goes, wouldn't it be sweet revenge for him to kick Beau off after all the crap he has given Dave since he has been back?

What does everyone else think?

I would love to see Dave kick Beau off

FORT Regular
    It could be almost anyone wanting revenge. All of DCKT want revenge on the originals for behaving like they did while all the guests were back. Amy and Beau want revenge because they are insane. Scott, Holly and Tom are about the only ones who don't have an obvious reason to get revenge at this point.

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    My prediction.....

The selection process will leave Tom and Beau both choosing Amy. Amy will stay loyal to Beau and boot Tom. Then Tom, will have to select his biggest rival in Paradise....Dave....

IMO Tom and Dave are gone next episode....

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    My prediction.....

The selection process will leave Tom and Beau both choosing Amy. Amy will stay loyal to Beau and boot Tom. Then Tom, will have to select his biggest rival in Paradise....Dave....

IMO Tom and Dave are gone next episode....
    I am not sure that they would get rid of Dave yet, since he is the favorite underdog... I am still hoping that they get rid of Beau, or pray to god, Amy!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Dave won't go. Tom looks beaten in those photos. I really think, since they need to send ONE home to even out things, that Dave will get his choice off of Tom's list of buddies and send them packing.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Dave won't go. Tom looks beaten in those photos. I really think, since they need to send ONE home to even out things, that Dave will get his choice off of Tom's list of buddies and send them packing.

My prediction is pretty close to yours. I think that they do the roommate selection and Tom is left as the odd man out. He thinks he's gone but Amanda brings up the surveys again. Tom has to name his rival, who is Dave. Dave then thinks he is screwed but instead is told that he gets to vote off either Tom or one of Tom's allies.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    My prediction is pretty close to yours. I think that they do the roommate selection and Tom is left as the odd man out. He thinks he's gone but Amanda brings up the surveys again. Tom has to name his rival, who is Dave. Dave then thinks he is screwed but instead is told that he gets to vote off either Tom or one of Tom's allies.
    That makes the a lot of sense.. but. i still think that two guys will leave tomorrow.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    I hope it is Beau that leaves with Tom. He is such an idiot. He's too stupid to be on TV. His comments about protecting his best friends girl and telling Amy what Saint Zack would want her to do is making me ill. Besides, it was unfair of FOX to bring Melanie and Beau back in the first place. They got booted out the first time fair and square, why should they get a second chance? It makes me mad everytime I have to see him there. He needs to go.

Closed Thread