Closed Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Previews(ie Hints) for Next Show

I forget, how many ep's left? 3 and THEN the finale? I think that is the point of contention.

According to FOX.com:

Two go Wednesday (my guess 2 guys), One goes next Monday (my guess a gal), two go next Wednesday (my guess a couple), leaving two couples to go to the finale.

So, 9 - 2 = 7 - 1 = 6 - 2 = 4.
    Sing & dance the night away!

I'm sure there is. Last night, DVM said there are three shows left before the finale.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by fbg_alias
    I forget, how many ep's left? 3 and THEN the finale? I think that is the point of contention.
    Yeah.. it is 3 episodes then the finale ? I thought it was 3 episodes left including the finale.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBabe
    According to FOX.com:

Two go Wednesday (my guess 2 guys), One goes next Monday (my guess a gal), two go next Wednesday (my guess a couple), leaving two couples to go to the finale.

So, 9 - 2 = 7 - 1 = 6 - 2 = 4.
    Do you have a link on fox.com that says 2 go on Wednesday?

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Currently, 9 guests remain.

Wed - 1 man goes - 8 guests left
    Mon - 1 couple goes - 6 guests left
    Wed - 1 couple goes - 4 guests left
    Does anybody know when the finale is? Before yesterday's show, they were saying "3 more shows before the finale"...that would lead me to believe that we have a show tomorrow, next Monday, and the finale next Wednesday. Anyone know for sure?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

It is this weds, then next mon and weds as far as i've heard ... is this right?

October 1 is the finale i believe

Or I just had another thought. The reason I dont think they will let the couples remain as they are is that (1) it makes it to predictable right now and everyone will pick the same team, (2) what better drama to get someone to vote off one of their rivals they also have to vote off one of their allies. Say Amy & Keith (or dave); Dave (or Keith) and Holly; Tara & Scott; Charla & Beau that would be a great mix up. I mean then there would be this huge conflict of I want Charla out but I cant vote off Beau or I want Scott gone but cant vote off Tara. Ok now I am convinced somehow that is going to happen.

Finale is Oct 1(Wed). Here is what I read on FOX.com for the remainder of the season to get my numbers.

TWO GUESTS ARE FORCED TO CHECK OUT ON AN ALL-NEW ‘PARADISE HOTEL’ SEPT. 17 ON FOX

The guests get wild at a party. One guest gets advice on how to seduce his roommate. Two of the remaining guests are forced to check out of the hotel, as tensions increase and the field of competitors for the ultimate prize narrows on PARADISE HOTEL Wednesday, Sept. 17 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (PH-126) (TV-14; D, S, L)

ANOTHER GUEST ELIMINATED, THREE COUPLES REMAIN ON AN ALL-NEW ‘PARADISE HOTEL’
    MONDAY, SEPT. 22, ON FOX
    As the competition intensifies, and only three episodes remain, the guests go wild. There’s an impromptu striptease by one of the boys, and the girls learn to belly dance at an outrageous “Arabian Nights” party. One of the strongest alliances between the guests seems on the point of fracturing. Finally, one more guest is eliminated, leaving just three final couples to compete for the ultimate prize on PARADISE HOTEL Monday, Sept. 22, (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (PH-127) (TV-14; D, L, S)

ONE GUEST HOLDS KEY TO FINAL ELIMINATION ON AN ALL-NEW ‘PARADISE HOTEL’ WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 24, ON FOX

It’s down to the last three couples in Paradise Hotel. Old rivalries come to a head when the couples are forced to split up in a surprise excursion. In tonight’s episode, one guest holds the key to the tonight’s final elimination, which will leave just two couples battling for the ultimate, and secret, prize in next week’s special two-hour season finale on PARADISE HOTEL Wednesday, Sept. 24, (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (PH-128) (TV-14; D, L, S)
    Sing & dance the night away!

Closed Thread