Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Previews(ie Hints) for Next Show

Hey guys, according to the article last week, Wednesday only one guest leaves. They are wanting it to be couples only. I don't think Tom will be the one to go because he said in the previews "it's obvious I'm next". We all know by Paradise Hotel rules of karma this means you are safe for this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Hey guys, according to the article last week, Wednesday only one guest leaves. They are wanting it to be couples only. I don't think Tom will be the one to go because he said in the previews "it's obvious I'm next". We all know by Paradise Hotel rules of karma this means you are safe for this episode.
    How great would it be in Beau went? But it won't happen because he's insane and TV likes the drama of the insane.
    *smooches*

Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    How great would it be in Beau went? But it won't happen because he's insane and TV likes the drama of the insane.
    I disagree, I think Beau's time is up too. I don't think it would be right to have an eliminated guest that was invited back to make it to the finals. No, it will come down to Scott, Charla, Amy, Dave. THey have all been there the longest. This is just one Hoosier's opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I disagree, I think Beau's time is up too. I don't think it would be right to have an eliminated guest that was invited back to make it to the finals. No, it will come down to Scott, Charla, Amy, Dave. THey have all been there the longest. This is just one Hoosier's opinion though.
    Well I hope this Hoosier's right.
    *smooches*

What do you think Amanda meant when she said "One guest may have the chance to get even" ? Then it shows Amy grinning a mile wide while she's pigging out...
    One day at time; No guilt and move on!
    Tata,
    GR8QUADS

Quote Originally Posted by gr8quads
    What do you think Amanda meant when she said "One guest may have the chance to get even" ? Then it shows Amy grinning a mile wide while she's pigging out...

I am wondering if maybe that will mean someone gets voted off say its tom...and then the twist...that person is not really getting voted off but instead gets to vote off his rival? then that would still leave only couples????

how about this....

they go back to the ally/rival cards

They go to tom's card, he picked Dave is his Rival.

Dave then has to boot off one of Tom's allies.

This way, tom would be like "not again!"
    and dave would be like "I hate this"

Make sense?

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    I think that the last four people left would be CD and BA and then a twist, one from each group will win. Which if I had to guess it would be Dave and Amy. I think that Scott and Holly will end up not liking each other. She's ridiculous! She acts like a jealous girlfriend but she's not. I like how Scott said 'our relationship...if that's what you want to call it that' It's obvious that Scott liked Melanie more and blamed Holly for her getting the boot.
    . Dave and Amy, the final two.. guarantee!
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by Priscoj
    how about this....

they go back to the ally/rival cards

They go to tom's card, he picked Dave is his Rival.

Dave then has to boot off one of Tom's allies.

This way, tom would be like "not again!"
    and dave would be like "I hate this"

Make sense?
    That makes total sense because then Dave knows that he would be the most unfavored after his pick leaves for next weeks eliminations.....very interesting! The whole Ally/Rivals thing is driving me nuts- Fox is definitely keeping us on our toes!
    One day at time; No guilt and move on!
    Tata,
    GR8QUADS

Hug me!
    new clues on the Fox.com
    Tomorrow, Paradise Hotel "Buh-bye Melanie & Desiree. Which guy(s) will be following you?"

So.. we know that two guys will be leaving Paradise Hotel tomorrow.

I, one for sure that Dave is not leaving. So.. that leave Scott, Beau, Keith and Tom.

I see.. Scott and Keith leaving.
    Or Scott and Tom
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Closed Thread