Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Previews(ie Hints) for Next Show

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    See... here is the problem.. you think that Charla meant it as a joke, I disagreed with it completely. I think Charla was dead serious when she said that. If you said.. Charla said this because she is mentally unstable.. I will accept that.. becasue the comment about "how well you can hear the mosquito at night when you are crazy" really freak me out.

They did ? when did they ever brought that subject up ?

Yes.. what she said right in front of his face were from in the very beginning.. so I would understand.. because they didn't know each other then.. but now.. Charla claimed that Dave as her "best friend" and still proceed to diss him behind his back. that is a big no no.
    IMO, I feel the "psycho" comment was not a mean spirited insult. If she has continued to rant and rave about his psychoness then I would have to say that , that comment was uncalled for. But it was under her breathe and I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have hung up from a phone call and said a comment under my breathe about a friend of mine that I just spoke to. Did I mean it as a insult? No. I was letting off steam and that was the end of it. And the mosiquito comment I feel is her sense of humor. She is very sarcastic and has a dry sense of humor. So I disagree with your frightened outlook on that comment. I thought it was quite funny. Don't get me wrong she is drama but at least she is aware of her drama and has a sense of humor.

something that shocked me reading this thread, noone mentioned BEAU getting revenge on DAVE...afterall they all gave their money to Dave to vote off Beau...so in essence Beau might want revenge...
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213