Closed Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Previews(ie Hints) for Next Show

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by brianna767676
    Amy and Keith!!!! Awww, poor Keith, hasn't he been through enough already?
    yes he has but the shock would be a ratings winner trust me.somehow i think fox deliberately did this about switching couples knowing it would have been to easy for tara to get rid of amy.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by briterzz
    im99%sure that both tom and dave choose charla.then charla will definitely pick dave.sending tom home.another twist is that tom sends his "rival"home and sadly that is dave.that would leave 4 girls and 3 guys.for next weeks sept.23 2 hour tuesday show tara and charla will choose keith,he saves charla sending tara home.taras twist is she has to eliminate a couple leaving 2 couples for the oct.1 finale.we all assume it will be easy for tara to kick amys couple off but there is a major major twist.the remaining couples are"switched" and old rivalries have to come together.the new couples are amy&keith,charla&scott,beau&holly.tara cant eliminate amy or keith will lose too.she kicks beau&holly off.sending amy&keith,charla&scott to the finals.but i wont give that away=)
    Oh.. you are just suggesting.. you scared the hell out of me. There is NO way in hell that Dave will be leaving tonight.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Oh.. you are just suggesting.. you scared the hell out of me. There is NO way in hell that Dave will be leaving tonight.
    i know what youre saying.i wouldnt want to see him go.in my opinion he was the best player of all.keith is good to i mean he started it off by dumping zack.but dave is so smart.he actually played the damn game.and its sad that you know i cant even say it=(

im99%sure that both tom and dave choose charla.then charla will definitely pick dave.sending tom home.another twist is that tom sends his "rival"home and sadly that is dave.that would leave 4 girls and 3 guys.for next weeks sept.23 2 hour tuesday show tara and charla will choose keith,he saves charla sending tara home.taras twist is she has to eliminate a couple leaving 2 couples for the oct.1 finale.we all assume it will be easy for tara to kick amys couple off but there is a major major twist.the remaining couples are"switched" and old rivalries have to come together.the new couples are amy&keith,charla&scott,beau&holly.tara cant eliminate amy or keith will lose too.she kicks beau&holly off.sending amy&keith,charla&scott to the finals.but i wont give that away=)
    Is this a guess or did you see something like this on yahoo platinum?

Hug me!
    I think some of you might need therapy.. if you think that your love one is a "psycho".

Quote Originally Posted by tiredmama
    UM...Ruben...when you said:

"I really REALLY HOPE THEY SHOW THE CLIP OF Charla talking behind Dave's back. I hope that will finally show how Charla really is!!.. yeah.. I CAN"T WAIT!"

Just what exactly are you talking about??? The only things I've ever heard Charla say where "psycho" when he was giving her the stalker eye, which they since discussed and hashed out. Maybe a few other small things...but I dont' recall Charla saying really anything at ALL about Dave behind his back. Crap, the worst stuff she said was right in front of his face! That's pretty dang up front in my opinion!

Geez...I have called my husband psycho, and there probably isn't a person I know that I've never said one single bad word about, and I don't remember her doing anything at all that she'd be worried about. Now, I'm not saying she HASN'T said worse, I just don't remember it personally. I could see something tonight that shows me! LOL!

I just don't really understand how Charla can be percieved as sooooo bad, when other people are straight up decietful, like "I'm gonna get in with the Barbies to make them trust me, then yank the rug out from underneath them" (i.e. Andon, Melanie, etc.)

I don't recall them saying "basically I'll lie flat out to someone to make them trust me" like the OTHERS have done.

Just MHO.....
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by brianna767676
    Is this a guess or did you see something like this on yahoo platinum?
    some are guesses that are probably 99%right.others are platinum yahoo also the fox website gives a lot away.thats where i read the teasers about 1 girl will have all the power to vote a couple off but twists are the couples are "switched and "old rivalries"are drawn together to the end.so basically fox gave away the pairing of keith&amy!!!

Hug me!
    some are guesses that are probably 99%right.others are platinum yahoo also the fox website gives a lot away.thats where i read the teasers about 1 girl will have all the power to vote a couple off but twists are the couples are "switched and "old rivalries"are drawn together to the end.so basically fox gave away the pairing of keith&amy!!!
    I will give you credit for the twists and power to vote off.. but who actually will get voted off.. I think you are way off.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I will give you credit for the twists and power to vote off.. but who actually will get voted off.. I think you are way off.
    i hope iam cause i really wante dave to win.are you a big fan of dave as i am?

A worn out mommy of 2 tiredmama's Avatar
    Um...ok, if you think I need therapy for saying my husband is psycho in a joking way, as did Charla...then I think YOU need therapy for not being able to recognize a joke. Gee, I'm sure you've never said anything remotely close to, "Gosh look at that guy acting crazy...what a psycho" or something remotely close.

Charla didn't get up in the camera and go, "OK, viewers and producers....Dave is going psycho, I'm certainly concerned for his mental health" in a whispery voice. She threw it out there in passing, again..they have already discussed the issue, so why would it come back to haunt her? Do you think Dave really CARES that she said "psycho" back then about something that they have already discussed? That is MINUTE compared to what other comments and barbs have been slung around behind peoples backs! And do ya really think something like that passing comment is going to bother him when she said right in front of his face that she didn't like for him to touch her? He recovered from that quite nicely. Do you think Acmy or anyone else would have had the guts to say that to his face? Remember, THAT was way back when people were still being nice to everyone and before Acmy went off the deep end. At least Charla was honest to his face.

The thing is, you want to dwell on one single thing she said and make an issue out of it, when it is such a tiny thing....because there is nothing else!

I love it....
    "It's not about now, it's not about here, it's all about then when there's nothing to fear, it's all about there where the mystery's clear, when then will be now and there will be here."

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredmama
    Um...ok, if you think I need therapy for saying my husband is psycho in a joking way, as did Charla...then I think YOU need therapy for not being able to recognize a joke. Gee, I'm sure you've never said anything remotely close to, "Gosh look at that guy acting crazy...what a psycho" or something remotely close.
    See... here is the problem.. you think that Charla meant it as a joke, I disagreed with it completely. I think Charla was dead serious when she said that. If you said.. Charla said this because she is mentally unstable.. I will accept that.. becasue the comment about "how well you can hear the mosquito at night when you are crazy" really freak me out.

Do you think Dave really CARES that she said "psycho" back then about something that they have already discussed?
    They did ? when did they ever brought that subject up ?

And do ya really think something like that passing comment is going to bother him when she said right in front of his face that she didn't like for him to touch her?
    Yes.. what she said right in front of his face were from in the very beginning.. so I would understand.. because they didn't know each other then.. but now.. Charla claimed that Dave as her "best friend" and still proceed to diss him behind his back. that is a big no no.

Closed Thread