Closed Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Previews(ie Hints) for Next Show

Quote Originally Posted by flotsette
    Part 2 of the images.

Note the milk dripping down her chin!
    Do any of you watch MAD TV?? If you do, you might remember the bratty kid that Nicole Sullivan played. The way Amy was talking and acting this is what it reminded me of. I hope she is fooling around .. she looks bad enough as it is
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    We can do it here as well. But I'd rather ban people from the site completely than let them think their posts are hanging around.
    Why would any site want to do that ? To continue let a user posts when noone else can see his/her posts ? Isn't that just a waste of disk spaces ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Newbie

the new "ghost "twist.

hay does anyone wanna know about the new twist tonight i know for sure whats gonna go down!!

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by briterzz
    hay does anyone wanna know about the new twist tonight i know for sure whats gonna go down!!
    me me me!.. I want to know.. please pm me!
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    me me me!.. I want to know.. please pm me!
    hey i pmed you.did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by briterzz
    Sure I would like to know.
    *smooches*

me too

FORT Newbie

the twist

alright i have yahoo platinum.on that we cansee scenes that didnt make it to tv.on it the paradise hotel voice says 2 guys will be leaving ,but ghosts will come and visit paradise hotel,and not in the form of past guests.you know when somebody says when you do something bad to someone it can come back to haunt you.well before voteoffs all the guests will see past video of thing thats been said behind there backs.what they said in the past will come back to "haunt "them.thats why dave says i hate this and why tom says oh no.everyone knows daves motives of being the ring leader and when tom says he reall hates the barbies after he sucked up to dave wanting to join up with their group.

FORT Fogey
    that can definantly explain those 2 comments i posted. I hope if they do that, they show Amy being Amy.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    that can definantly explain those 2 comments i posted. I hope if they do that, they show Amy being Amy.
    i know that would be a riot hearing her loud mouth go off on everybody!!!

Closed Thread