Closed Thread
Page 1 of 48 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 9/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

9/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all show discussion in this thread only, until at least midnight Eastern. Thanks, and enjoy the show on the evening of our site's first anniversary!

FORT Fogey

Preview;

http://www.fox.com/schedule/showinfo...ise/ph_126.htm

ONE OF THE FINAL GUESTS IS FORCED TO CHECK OUT ON AN ALL-NEW ‘PARADISE HOTEL’ MONDAY, SEPT. 15, ON FOX
    One of the remaining women is overcome with emotion as the final elimination process begins. Yet another guest is forced to check out of the hotel. A surprise twist in the game puts one guest in the difficult position of having to choose another guest to send home and tensions continue to increase as all of the remaining guests know that their days are numbered on PARADISE HOTEL Monday, Sept. 15 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (PH-125) (TV-14; D, S, L)

Just a guess but maybe they do a normal elimination first, then they have Amy and Scott have to kick off one of there shipmates from last weeks cruise.

where is everyone???
    I'm stuck at work, can't watch til I get home.. need you guys to spoil it for me

FORT Fogey
    I am at work here myself, I work till 10 so i will probably dissapear from here tonce the show starts so i can watch my taped version when i get home.

I don't get off until 6 in the morning
    I have to know who gets kicked off before then! I'll go crazy all night!

read this thread in a couple hours and i'm sure you'll get all the spoilers you need

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    [url]A surprise twist in the game puts one guest in the difficult position of having to choose another guest to send home
    Ooooh, good stuff. Yeah, it appears to me, too, based on the preview we saw last week that Amy might have to pick someone to oust. Wonderful. Love it. Probably cruise related. Yehaw! Only 40 minutes to go and someone PLEASE be here to give me the play by play. WOOO HOOOO!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    You know, I was looking at those pics that were posted in the other thread duckgirl locked a bit ago and I am pretty sure (when the screensnap was taken) that the Barbie crew is safe. Looking at the pairups, both Dave and Charla and Tara and Keith are looking straight ahead, at where Amanda is standing, presumably. Scott and Holly are looking off to their right - where the walk of shame is - and Beau and Tom are hangdog and Amy looks just livid.

Oh, this could be a good, good, show. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    You know, I was looking at those pics that were posted in the other thread duckgirl locked a bit ago and I am pretty sure (when the screensnap was taken) that the Barbie crew is safe. Looking at the pairups, both Dave and Charla and Tara and Keith are looking straight ahead, at where Amanda is standing, presumably. Scott and Holly are looking off to their right - where the walk of shame is - and Beau and Tom are hangdog and Amy looks just livid.

Oh, this could be a good, good, show. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I HOPE! I HOPE! I HOPE!

Am I the only one who is actually home watching? Is everyone else at work?

Dont make me go through this alone!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 48 1234567891011 ... LastLast