Closed Thread
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 9/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by luvthefab4

In addition, I think it would be awesome if the viewing public or the staff at the hotel / filming crew decided on the winners.

Hopefully it will be any one of the Fabfour.

You know, that would be really neat. As an employee of various organizations, I've been treated like total crap by the clientele. It would be interesting to see the "servants" come out of the woodwork at the end.

Idol Fan
    Piglet & Fallsplendor - The way these pages keep multiplying, I'm amazed I even found your reactions to my posts! Sorry for the time lapse. Anyway, here goes......

I wasn't saying Scott was sneaky from this last show so much as the obviousness of it, throughout the show, to me and others, too. He would go over to the Barbies, and ask someone, one on one, what they really thought. Then he would go back to the Originals, and fall in with all their schemes and maneuvers. He sat around, when Dave was being attacked by the rabid wolf pack, and covered a laugh/smile once. He's said behind their backs he wants Charla gone, etc. etc. the list goes on. I even remember one instance early on where he intimated that he couldn't really say something - I took it to mean because he knew of the cameras, when he was rejecting Charla, in the beginning and then would run to hang out with the bullies. That's why I said he was playing the sneakiest game of them all, and I stand by it. He lost any initial liking I felt for him by these actions, by the way he kept quiet during the infamous mob attacks on Dave, and by using Holly for sex and the game when he has now made it clear that it's Melanie, not Holly, whose heart, character, person he most admires and likes. I rest my case. Whew.

Feel free to think as you will on the subject.

jjankechu -To answer your question on Tom's picks, he named Dave as his rival (he also said previously he dislikes him the most) and he named Beau and Scott as his allies. :rolleyes Your suggestion for a t-shirt for Amy was hilarious! And a number of us here love Keith and his game-playing and energy in ousting Zack, the best! I would love to see him matched with Charla - now that would be a force to be reckoned with! IMO Dave is too much an approval-seeker, and Tara too wishy-washy.

Well, there's too many pages in one thread to keep going, so I'm going to take another break. Catch you all tonight for the next move of the Game.

Bellenote

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sagemama
    ok, how do you pick 'em? cause bad ones are disgusting!
    Sagemama, check your PMs re: avocados. If anyone else needs avocado advice, PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by sagemama
    my guess is that Matt told. I heard a radio interview w/ him and the one person he can't stand from p-ho is dave.
    You know, that really disappoints me. Talk about backstabbing. He made every appearance of liking Dave just fine to his face. Here I thought Matt was above all of that nonsense and it turns out that he just wasn't there long enough to let his true self show.
    I have no problem with him disliking Dave but he shouldn't act like he does and then go home to do interviews where he says he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellenote
    Piglet & Fallsplendor - The way these pages keep multiplying, I'm amazed I even found your reactions to my posts! Sorry for the time lapse. Anyway, here goes......

I wasn't saying Scott was sneaky from this last show so much as the obviousness of it, throughout the show, to me and others, too. He would go over to the Barbies, and ask someone, one on one, what they really thought. Then he would go back to the Originals, and fall in with all their schemes and maneuvers. He sat around, when Dave was being attacked by the rabid wolf pack, and covered a laugh/smile once. He's said behind their backs he wants Charla gone, etc. etc. the list goes on. I even remember one instance early on where he intimated that he couldn't really say something - I took it to mean because he knew of the cameras, when he was rejecting Charla, in the beginning and then would run to hang out with the bullies. That's why I said he was playing the sneakiest game of them all, and I stand by it. He lost any initial liking I felt for him by these actions, by the way he kept quiet during the infamous mob attacks on Dave, and by using Holly for sex and the game when he has now made it clear that it's Melanie, not Holly, whose heart, character, person he most admires and likes. I rest my case. Whew.

Feel free to think as you will on the subject.
    Ahhhh, I have to admit that I haven't watched from the VERY beginning. What you said above makes sense and now I see the sneakiness. But what is Scott's reasoning for wanting Charla to leave? Is it because of waht all the orinigal's are saying and she's the backstabbing liar to their all American personalities? Could it be because he let his little Melanie go? I just didn't get his beef with her, they don't really seem to talk much after he rejected her and I don't recall her saying anything bad about him but I could be wrong.
    *smooches*

Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    Ahhhh, I have to admit that I haven't watched from the VERY beginning. What you said above makes sense and now I see the sneakiness. But what is Scott's reasoning for wanting Charla to leave? Is it because of waht all the orinigal's are saying and she's the backstabbing liar to their all American personalities? Could it be because he let his little Melanie go? I just didn't get his beef with her, they don't really seem to talk much after he rejected her and I don't recall her saying anything bad about him but I could be wrong.
    I think he wants her gone because she stopped confiding in him after the rejection scene, so he knows that she has no reason to keep him in Paradise. I think he also was one of the first people to realize what a threat she was in this game.
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Wait a minute!!!!!!

Okay, both Dave and Keith think Tom is a good friend to them. What is going to happen tonight if Amanda reads that card and announces that Dave is listed as Tom's biggest rival?? Will the cat be out of the bag???
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Wait a minute!!!!!!

Okay, both Dave and Keith think Tom is a good friend to them. What is going to happen tonight if Amanda reads that card and announces that Dave is listed as Tom's biggest rival?? Will the cat be out of the bag???
    God, i hope so. Dave and Keith have a big, dumb, blind spot when it comes to Tom.

FORT Newbie
    I'm pretty sure Scott did not specifically name anyone. He just said it got back to him. Hey, I wouldn't put it past Tara to start undermining his position a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by jjankechu
    I'm pretty sure Scott did not specifically name anyone. He just said it got back to him. Hey, I wouldn't put it past Tara to start undermining his position a bit.
    imo if it had been Tara that told Scott, then they would have showed it to the viewing audience, so as to add more drama. I think it was prob Matt himself bf he left.
    The Leafs will win the cup....eventually!!!

Closed Thread