Closed Thread
Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 9/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Dude, you better have some REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY big hands.
    Well I'll just say, they're big enough.

She has enough for both of us, since I am the Buttless Wonder, after all.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    As for the twist, i wish they would have made the twist the person's biggest rival got to kick out one of their friends. It would have just been funny seeing charla kick out amy.

They "should have" made Melanie either take her rival with her OR save herself by sacrificing her two "allies".
    I like the "rival takes out the ally" option, but I like the "saves herself by eliminating her allies" even more!! I'd like to see what Amy would have done in that situation. Would she have really sacfriced herself to save Desiree or Holly? Oh, hell no! She didn't even shed a tear for her dear, dear, friend Des.

When is Amy gonna realize she - and no one else, but her - is the main reason so many of her friends are gone? IMO, Zack, Toni, Kristin and Des are all gone because of their relationship with Amy in one way or another.

My favorite part was watching Amy's face go from smirk (when she thought Melanie was gonna get to boot Charla) to scared (when they told Melanie she had to choose an ally). I think the reason they asked for the rival was so they could make everyone think they'd get to choose the rival. That's why Amanda brought the rival's name up first - just so she could watch them go from elated to terrified and vice versa.

My second favorite was when Dave said he should move to Chi-town so he & Toni could to celebrity boxing matches Too funny!

My third favorite was Tara & Charla's Twix toast. Too cute!

I don't think the fact that Charla didn't know what an avocado was means she's stupid. If you've never made homemade guacamole, you'd have no need to know what an avocado looks like. I do, however, think Charla missed a great opportunity during the cooking segment. To be that close to Holly with a knife in your hand was too "accidents are bound to happen" to pass up.

IMO, Scott is the shadiest of the shadys at PH. The only reason he didn't keep Melanie was because he didn't want to piss anyone off/look disloyal 'cause he's hoping for their votes later on. He's totally playing both sides hoping that ultimately the Charbies and OG's will do each other in and leave him and Holly as the last 2 standing. Only, now he can't stand Holly (karma's a bitch ). Although, I do believe he enjoys hanging out w/ the Charbies more than the OG's because the Charbies talk about more than themselves, the game, their hate for everyone who's not them, their revenge, themselves, the game, and so on and so on...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the final couples will be Charla/Dave and Holly/Scott. I think Amy will get to give Keith the boot to satisfy all of the OG 'fans' (because of her "If it's the last thing I do,..." tirade). But, then Amy will get the boot (to satisfy all the Charbie fans). Tara and Beau will eliminate each other. Ultimately, Holly & Scott will win because the TPTB will be between a rock and a hard place (if the Charbies win, the OG fans are pissed; if the OG's win, the Charbie fans are pissed) and will take the wussy way out. But, my predictions are usually wrong, so don't pay any attention.

In my fantasy world this is what will happen. Tom will leave tomorrow. That leaves Amy and Beau, Holly and Scott, Charla and Dave, Tara and Keith. Next week two of the dreaded DCKT will leave. I'd like it to be Dave and Charla. All of the remaining couples will be shifted around to make sure that someone from each alliance will win the 'ultimate prize'.

I didn't want to I had to redfitgirl's Avatar

What might have been...

[QUOTE=mightyisis6175]I like the "rival takes out the ally" option, but I like the "saves herself by eliminating her allies" even more!! I'd like to see what Amy would have done in that situation. Would she have really sacfriced herself to save Desiree or Holly? Oh, hell no! She didn't even shed a tear for her dear, dear, friend Des.]

I posted the idea that they should have given Melanie the option of either taking her rival (Charla) with her or saving herself and eliminating her allies (Amy & Desiree). Imagine. If she had chosen to stay... (ater all the whole point of coming to paradise was to hang around til the end and win the Ultimate Prize)... she and Holly would be the only women left on the originals side and watching them duke it out over Scott may have been the most fun yet.
    Admitted Reality TV Addict!

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    Has this been asked already. Sorry this thread is too long to sift through....

How did Scott know about Dave's attempt to throw Pandora's box via Matt? What's up with that? Is Matt sneaky? YCantAngieRead speculated that it may be someone else on the Barbies who is a tattletale...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre

How did Scott know about Dave's attempt to throw Pandora's box via Matt? What's up with that? Is Matt sneaky? YCantAngieRead speculated that it may be someone else on the Barbies who is a tattletale...
    This same thing is being questioned in the Matt thread. I think either Matt said something to one of the 'visitors' it got to Scott or he told Scott. I'd like to think that Tara wouldn't say something unless she accidentally said it or was over heard telling Charla or Keith. However, I think maybe Matt said something because he didn't answer the way Dave asked him too and because there was just something about him that I didn't trust.
    *smooches*

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre

Ok, everyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong cause the conversation was a little hard to follow at times. I think Dave and Scott learned their debating skills from the Caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland.
    Anyway, they showed a clip of Dave, Matt, and Keith (I'm not completely sure about Keith. If he was there, he didn't say much) in the bathroom. Dave was telling Matt that he was going to ask him during Pandora's box who at PH he trusted the most. Dave wanted Matt to answer, "Scott". The theory was that this would butter Scott up enough to help vote Matt back on. Only, Matt didn't go along with the plan. When he was asked the question he replied, "no one." He then informed Scott of the 'sneaky' plan.

I am almost positive that Scott said that Matt flat out told him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Nothing wrong with a little meat on the backside. A man's gotta have something to grab, you know.

Typical! All you men are alike.
    *smooches*

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    (I'm not completely sure about Keith. If he was there, he didn't say much)
    It was Tara, but she didn't say anything.

Closed Thread