Closed Thread
Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 9/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jjankechu
    The rival thing was probably just insurance in case things didn't go the way the producers planned. Or, it could have repercussions next week.
    I think that we will se the repercussion of it wednesday when the men are in jeopardy. Otherwise why did the guys fill the allies/rival thing?

OK now I need to get some things of my chest

1) Holly. I consider Holly to be really dumb. She says she's not jallous but she's always fighting with Scott because he doesn't spend enough time with her. Scott is always putting her in her place and they fight all the time but she always comes back to him (look at the preview for newednesday Holly and Scott are toasting with glasses of champaign smiling at each other!!!)

2) Beau. I don't understand this guy. When he left the hotel he made a speech about how he hates all the people in the hotel and how he was happy to leave but then he comes back and forget everything he said and consider the Originals his friends. ?!?!?!?!?!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    I agree, piglet. I think the only reason why he did that was because he didn't want Holly to walk in. I think he really liked Melanie and is tiring of Holly. He seemed pretty upset that Melanie left and seemed to feel that it was Holly's fault which it kind of was. Melanie wanted to go with Scott but new that he would stick with Holly not because he wanted to necessarily but because he felt he had too. Also, she might have felt that if she chose Scott and Holly was eliminated because of it Scott would be mad at her. Bottom line, Melanie didn't have a chance during the roommate selection, unless like she said there was a twist that worked for her.

Also, Melanie needs to find clothes that don't accentuate her ASSets.
    Nothing wrong with a little meat on the backside. A man's gotta have something to grab, you know.

Lots of good posts in here though. I'll have to sit down and really think about the possible scenarios.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    It could be shot in Timbuktu, but it's produced for and shown on American television.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by flotsette

Tom is crying in one shot.
    OMG! SOMEONE STRANGLED THE MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by Jamdez
    2) Beau. I don't understand this guy. When he left the hotel he made a speech about how he hates all the people in the hotel and how he was happy to leave but then he comes back and forget everything he said and consider the Originals his friends. ?!?!?!?!?!
    Beau is an IDJIT.

Oh, and to all the new folks!
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Nothing wrong with a little meat on the backside. A man's gotta have something to grab, you know.
    Dude, you better have some REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY big hands.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by flotsette
    Okay, y'all know I'm with the Barbies and all, but I went back to the TiVo to take another laff at Des and her guacamole comment, and I noticed something disturbing.

Charla asks what the avocado is!!! She had no idea.
    Des actually said "it's FOR the guacamole."
    There was no mention of tomatos at all.
    I knew it! I came across a reference to Des calling the avocado guacamole in the "best quotes" thread, but I was pretty sure that she only said that the avocado was *for* the guac.

I don't really have a problem with Charla not knowing what an avocado was. I figure it's not that common of a fruit, and perhaps not very many people ever see it in a form other than presliced wedges/guacamole anyway. I don't even have a problem with the girls not really knowing how to cook and ruining the food. The only thing that really annoyed me was the fact that it seemed like all the girls, with the exception of Amy, was making a genuine effort. God she's such a little biatch.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Dude, you better have some REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY big hands.
    Oh Maji, be a little sensitive here. You know the camera adds ten pounds. It's not Mel's fault that all ten were shown on her hips.

FORT Fan
    i just loved how holly, amy, and desiree had thought they were so smart an in control when they voted on melanie. guess that didn't work out how they expected. and the best part is they have no one to blame for their lack of forethought but themselves....
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Oh Maji, be a little sensitive here. You know the camera adds ten pounds. It's not Mel's fault that all ten were shown on her hips.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Closed Thread