Closed Thread
Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 9/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I don't think Dave will be going next week. In the preview where they show him saying, "This is bad" he doesn't seem too upset over whatever it is.

Idol Fan
    I agree, MajiH. It's been quite a few hours since I last replayed it, but somehow that was my impression, too. I didn't see any justification for thinking it was Dave at all.

With nothing concrete to back it up, I just felt it was one of the opposition. I wonder how it will be done. But it does look like they're moving towards keeping the rivalry even again.

Beau/Scott/Tom vs. Keith/Dave

By removing one guy we get 4 couples, easily moving down to 2 (4 people) for the finale.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellenote
    I agree, MajiH. It's been quite a few hours since I last replayed it, but somehow that was my impression, too. I didn't see any justification for thinking it was Dave at all.

With nothing concrete to back it up, I just felt it was one of the opposition. I wonder how it will be done. But it does look like they're moving towards keeping the rivalry even again.

Beau/Scott/Tom vs. Keith/Dave

By removing one guy we get 4 couples, easily moving down to 2 (4 people) for the finale.

Belle,

I agree. There are three elimination shows left. That means that two people will leave on two of those and 1 will leave on the other one. The previews say that one guy leaves next week. Also, that one guset gets revenge....and they show Amy. Since they showed her, she wont b the one getting revenge. too obvious. When Dave says he hates this game....that BS. He's said that before. He loves this game because he is in total control.

I think Tom leaves Wed, because he is a non factor. Then the previews will say that "All Alliances are broken on the next PH". And on Monday, one person from each group must vote out one member from that group. Everyone will be shocked. Tonnes of drama. We'll all hooked for another week.

The Producers will keep the warring sides even and make each group war within themselves. Better TV. That means Holly out next Monday and probobly charla. We will be lead to believe it is Dave, but Charla will givee herself up for her best friend.

but then they could dump one person and then make them pair up for the finals. and then have couples elimination.

The final show will have to have the Nut Case Amy and either guy verses Keith and Tara. That will be best for ratings. We will also, get to see Amy coming unglued. She looked like she was loosing it in the previews. She is a train wreck and as much as I hate her, I love to watch.

FORT Newbie

9/15

great show again I thought the girls cooking for the guys was great, who knew none of them could cook :eat I also found it funny when beau,tom and amy were sitting on the steps saying why are all the good people going geezz what a bunch of losers. :crybaby

As far as next week goes, It looks like they are kicking two people off each time, it's the only way they can get down to 4 bye season finale. there will be more twists and sad to say it, but keith or dave get the boot :mad: most likely tom too. I don't know how this is going to end but holly and scott have a good shot at winning. There just watching the others take each other out[COLOR=DarkOrange].

well until wednesday,

later

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    I don't think Dave will be going next week. In the preview where they show him saying, "This is bad" he doesn't seem too upset over whatever it is.
    I have a gut feeling that he is somehow put in the power position of sending either Tom or Scott home. Last night they made a point to show that Dave considers Scott a friend. They also showed that for some reason, they still think Tom might swing to their side. So, I think he has to send one of them home. That would explain why he feels kinda bad about it but doesn't seem devastated.

On Hiatus
    I think I have a PHo hangover. Bleargh.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

I talked about it a little last night but I had to say something about the cooking segment.

Amy- YUCKY!!!! Did this girl learn her hygiene skills from jackals? What in god's name was she doing slobbering on her hand and sticking her spitty fingers back in the bowl? I almost .

Desiree- Okay, it was obvious that this girl not only had never cooked before, she also thought little fairies transported food to her plate. First of all, even though they had been told that they were going to have to cook, she still looked mystified when she saw the ingredients laid out in front of them and said something along the lines of, "OMG, we really do have to cook???"
    I think she thought that the staff of the hotel would hand her and the other women cute little French Maid costumes and they would just have to roll the already prepared food out to the guys. I'm not sure what happened after that because after she called an avocado a 'guacamole' and a tomato 'catsup', I almost fell off the couch.

Charla-She was hacking at the meat as if she were imagining it were Amy. I dont think she needed to inform us that she had never done it before. It was painfully obvious.

Holly-She seemed incredibly good at standing around staring at other people cooking. Although she could look a little less surly about letting other people do all the work.

Looking forward to the recap. I hear Duckgirl is handling it this week.

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar
    I'd REALLY like to see Holly grow a brain and pick Tom instead of Scott at the next elimination. Scott's been a total dick to her, yet she still keeps coming back for more. I just think it would be great if she just told him to shove it and picked Tom. I doubt it would happen, though.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    There are two separate quotes by Dave that people are discussing. The first, which was in the previews shown right before commercial breaks, is Dave smiling, shaking his head, and saying, "This is not good at all." You are right that in this clip he doesn't look legitimately concerned. But there is a second clip, shown in the previews for next weeks episode, where Dave looks like he's about to puke and he's saying "I hate this." I think it is the latter that people are talking about when they speculate that Dave will have to make some decision.

Closed Thread