Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fave Quotes so far

How could anyone forget another classic Zack line:
    “It’s like talking to a mime”
    -about Amy while she was yipping away like a little dog. Maybe someone should explain to him what a mime is.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    Duuuuuuuude how could I forget this lil beauty....

"Why you wanna come to Paradizzle, to get with our ladies and kick one if us to the curb yo!"

OK im not sure of the actual quote but Dave saying Paradizzle is and has always been my favorite saying...
    lmao, one of my fave's right there. I love paprika's av w/amy, hahaha ... and yeah I think des did call the av a guacamole, charla said what is this, she said, it's a guacamole. funny stuff. Yay more paridizzle tonight!!

Hug me!
    my fav line from tonite..

Amy said.. "I trust Keith now more than I trust Dave".
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Toni after making out with Alex and him barfing .. "great.. I kissed Toni, and threw up!"

Amy: "when i'm happy, i'm happy - when i'm mad, i'm mad"

Zack: (on the premium yahoo - not sure if it was on the show?) Tara is so stupid, she likes Dumb and Dumber - she must have an IQ of like 800!

Tara: "You lie, you cheat, you're gone"

FORT Newbie
    Amy "What comes around, goes around."

Beau " I'm not bitter "

Andon & Toni, basically anything AT said was borderline criminally stupid. Nice pink cowboy hat.

Zack "I'm 24, I'm a man. You can't agrue w/ me I'm part lawyer, I'm a country boy."

"All you have to do is watch braveheart to know what scottish people are about"

"If I'm such a bad guy why would I have somebody who loves me"

Also DCKT expressions when something ridiculous has been said to them is alway good for a laugh. It's basically the face everybody at home is making

The funniest last night was after the seance. Keith and Tara were back in their room, sitting in bed.. kind of snickering about the events that unfolded at the seance.
    Keith takes both of Tara's hands in his and proceeds to give her a pseudo-reading.

Keith - I see a house

Keith - I see a fence

Tara giggles

Keith (spits in Tara's hand) I see a pool.

LMAO so childish but so funny .. and hey no one got hurt!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    The funniest last night was after the seance. Keith and Tara were back in their room, sitting in bed.. kind of snickering about the events that unfolded at the seance.
    Keith takes both of Tara's hands in his and proceeds to give her a pseudo-reading.

Keith - I see a house

Keith - I see a fence

Tara giggles

Duxxy, I'm glad someone brought that up. I couldn't stop laughing when he did that. That was the funniest thing that has happened on the show last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy

Keith - I see a house

Keith - I see a fence

Tara giggles

I was laughing at that one too..cause it was a scene from the Simpsons when Bart was giving Milhouse a reading.

We can't forget how many times Beau said.. "I am playing the game now.." He wasn't before? And just how many times did you decided to finnally play the game?

another classic Beau - "I think the game is playing us.."

Charla in her room crying before room mate selection "I could cry for 8 more hours"

Alex saying "Holly needs to get a brain of her own and quit doing what Scott tells you to do.."

There are soo many more good ones! I am going to have to watch the tapes and find some really good ones, lol

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast