Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fave Quotes so far

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    Forgive me, as I can't quote this interchange exactly, but this was the gist of a conversation b/w Zack, Andon and Beau right after Zack was declared ineligible for vote-on:

Zack: "How could they say I was threatening him when I wasn't even looking at him."
    Beau: "And you were talking about after the show."
    Andon: "and in a different state."
    BA HA HA! That was good.

Okay, not really a quote, more of a moment. When Zack took Amy to task for SMOOCHING with the other guys and resorted to demonstrating what a kiss really is by pecking his hands together like puppets.

What a dork.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    BA HA HA! That was good.

Okay, not really a quote, more of a moment. When Zack took Amy to task for SMOOCHING with the other guys and resorted to demonstrating what a kiss really is by pecking his hands together like puppets.

What a dork.
    I think he was more pissed that she kissed Toni. Most male viewers in America were moving closer to their televisions and there's jealous Zackass bitching about her kissing another girl. What a tool!

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    Duuuuuuuude how could I forget this lil beauty....

"Why you wanna come to Paradizzle, to get with our ladies and kick one if us to the curb yo!"

OK im not sure of the actual quote but Dave saying Paradizzle is and has always been my favorite saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    Duuuuuuuude how could I forget this lil beauty....

"Why you wanna come to Paradizzle, to get with our ladies and kick one if us to the curb yo!"

OK im not sure of the actual quote but Dave saying Paradizzle is and has always been my favorite saying...
    You were close...Why should we let yo come to Paradizzle, so you can get with our ladies, and kick us pimps to the curb yo...(notice no quotes, but we're getting there).

Scariest glimpse into someone's psyche:

Toni- "if you come at me with attitude for no reason you'd better run, get on a flight and go back to wherever the hell you came from because I will tear you down."

First episode, mind you.

FORT Fogey
    as much as i hate amy i must admit she gives us alot to laugh at:

"funny i have heard that.........I have accomplished more then you in 21 years then you will in your life".

The whole good vs evil speech......how can you say delusional.

"How can you kick out the most respected guy here" to keith(again somebody is a lil delusional).

The lil speech last night where she said she would kick out somebody she likes. If your not here to play the game get the F-out. I found it really good because at the end somebody "sacrifices" herself again for her and she just sits there.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    You were close...Why should we let yo come to Paradizzle, so you can get with our ladies, and kick us pimps to the curb yo...(notice no quotes, but we're getting there).

Yay!!!!! Someone knew it! =)

On Hiatus
    Oh yeah, and the whole mumbling to himself Keith diatribe when he thought he was getting kicked out. It so reminded me of me when I'm mad.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Oh yeah, and the whole mumbling to himself Keith diatribe when he thought he was getting kicked out. It so reminded me of me when I'm mad.
    That was so classic! LOL I felt so bad for Keith but so 'proud' of him in the way he displaced his anger and didnt lose his cool

I don't see how there would ever be room for lawyer, Braveheart, etc. in Zack with all that BS edging it out.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast