+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Prize w/o personality comments

Ultimate Prize w/o personality comments

I have looked through threads that start to talk about this "prize" but then fill with opinions on who, what, when...blah

Can we talk about the "Ultimate Prize"

So far it is a mystery, but what can motivate these people to want to win so badly? What have they been told. Is it just human nature to compete?

Speculating and anticipating a twist, I think it might be something like a life lesson. IE: "Look at what happen for you to win this block of cheese."

Not really that simple but something worthless for the drama that has taken place.

Are there any facts out about this "Prize".

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    IAre there any facts out about this "Prize".
    thanks
    Not that's been posted as of yet. I don't think the producers knew until the second to the last taping. They weren't expecting the show to do this well. What was the "ultimate prize" on Love Cruise? That may be something to consider.

If I'm not mistaken it was another cruise Funnygirl! LOl Seriously
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    If I'm not mistaken it was another cruise Funnygirl! LOl Seriously
    Than I have to believe it's another summer in Paradise with the guest of their choice without t.v. cameras etc.

FORT Regular
    Toni said in a radio interview you get to either stay in Paradise "forever," or trade that for a cash prize.

I have no idea what it is.
    "Ultimate" does make me think the winner gets the hotel, but that seems kind of ridiculous, yet strangely fitting for this show
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by flotsette
    Toni said in a radio interview you get to either stay in Paradise "forever," or trade that for a cash prize.
    That is pretty much what happened during love cruise, the winner choose between a cruise around the world, or a cash prize... they took the cash!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I have no idea what it is.
    "Ultimate" does make me think the winner gets the hotel, but that seems kind of ridiculous, yet strangely fitting for this show
    Ultimate doesn't necessarily mean it's the greatest prize in the world. It just means that ultimately, at the end, there will be one.

I still have not seen any real competition on this show. Except for humiliating, back stabbing, name calling and whever else they have done I still do not know what kind of competition there is on this show. Does anyone?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by flotsette

Perhaps this means that the winners will be given the opportunity to be a part of PH II and maybe start out that show as King & Queen or some sort of other power base. Or also be given the option of a cash prize to quit now. We know ther will be a PHII so why not bring back an old couple from PHI.

This is not an unusual tactic on game shows or other reality shows. "For Love or Money" is a very recent example, do you want the prize money or do you want to go onto round two where you can either double your money or lose it all. Same as with the old "Lets Make a Deal" - do you want the microwave and $500 or whats behind curtain #2. It adds another level of intrigue to an already fascinating show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast