Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ultimate Prize w/o personality comments

Quote Originally Posted by ihateamy
    and if the prize really is "massive" it could also be:

- Kristen's used condom collection
    OMG
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by alleria
    I also picked up on that little phrase.. But you are right.. we can't trust her.. lol
    Cool, I was hoping someone else wpuld have picked up on that.
    Amanda is a tricky one though so her comment could have meant anything
    "That's Numberwang!"

[QUOTE=Daddio]Perhaps this means that the winners will be given the opportunity to be a part of PH II and maybe start out that show as King & Queen or some sort of other power base. Or also be given the option of a cash prize to quit now. We know ther will be a PHII so why not bring back an old couple from PHI.

when does part 2 start??

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ihateamy
    On one show, Host Amanda referred to the prize as "massive". My guess is head trauma.
    She may have just been confused by the "massive" prizes the HO-tel guests have already accumulated over the years:

Zack - massive ego
    Amy - massive acne
    Dave - massive ears (sorry davo)
    Toni - massive mass
    Andon - massive ink
    Amanda (HO-tel guest) - massive relationship confusion
    Amanda (Lovely Hotess) - massive mole
    Kristin - massive STD's
    Mellon-y - massive boobs
    Desire-ay - massive boobs
    Kristin - massive boobs
    Toni - massive boobs

FORT Newbie
    I had read somewhere also that it might be the Hotel, however, there was an article in the Houston Chronicle when the show began, that the owner of the Villa were it is filmed has bought the land next door to expand due to the success of the show.

So, that leads me to believe that it won't be the hotel as the prize. I am sure he has figured out when this is all over and done with, there might be a lot of interest in people booking stays there because it was "paradies hotel"!! I sure hope he disinfects the pool!!!!!!

FORT Fogey
    [QUOTE=jayla_love]
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Perhaps this means that the winners will be given the opportunity to be a part of PH II and maybe start out that show as King & Queen or some sort of other power base. Or also be given the option of a cash prize to quit now. We know ther will be a PHII so why not bring back an old couple from PHI.

when does part 2 start??
    I would say they may begin filming very soon. For several reasons.

1. Paradise is a hot commoditiy right now. If they can get a second season started then they could always launch it as a mid-season replacement in the event that one of their new shows tanks.

2. I work in the Travel Industry and can assure you that it is cheaper to lease Paradise for two or even three years at a pop that it would be to just do a single year. No need to let the place sit empty in the interum right?

3. It worked on "For Love or Money" and "The Bachelor/Bachelorette" - start another new season as quick as you can while the viewers short attention span is still on you.

4. The whole "pick a new HO-tel guest from a live studio audiance via-satellite" was a confusing, stupid stunt and the only reason that the show would have needed to be taped closely to air time. In PH-II they can just bring the new candidates to the HO-tel as they did towards the end of PH-I or just say "here is your new guest no questions asked" like they did with Tom & Smokey.

OH--the speculation--But Fox has already told us (bear with me-this is mere speculation) Ahem...Ive got 2 tickets to Paradise, Pack your bags and leave tonight, Ive waited so long---da da da bo de da! Im gonna take you on a trip away from here---I think they will win a trip around the world and a nice chunk of change. But..Charla will miss her "close" family members. Oh I got a little ahead of myself--I just really want that Barbie to win--Too bad its not like American Idol..I would wear out my redial button.
    Awaiting Wedsnesday......

[QUOTE=Daddio]She may have just been confused by the "massive" prizes the HO-tel guests have already accumulated over the years:

Amanda (Lovely Hotess) - massive mole

You got me in trouble at work with that one Daddio!!! loved it!! LOL

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck

You got me in trouble at work with that one Daddio!!! loved it!! LOL
    I am a bad seed...

It's not going to be any of these things because there's no doubt that the producers are in tune -- as usual! -- with what everything THINKS will happen... and they will make sure, for ratings, that this doesn't happen. I say the "ultimate prize" will be something none of us ever imagined.

dave and charla

holly and scott
    :stupid
    tara and keith

amy

go amy go !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234