+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Prize w/o personality comments

Quote Originally Posted by sheela
    The prize? I imagine that FOX producers are scanning message-boards for ideas as we speak ... er, type.
    And if the Originals win? How about copies of John Milton's "Paradise Lost" and "Paradise Regained?"
    Great thought

I think a great grand prize would be little ragdolls in their images made by the loving staff of Paradise Hotel.

"Ultimate" Prize

Hi folks - long-time lurker...first post (I have time now that my "other" shows are over)......I think suggesting that the prize at the end is the hotel is kind of ridiculous (I mean, this is FOX)....I think it more likely that the ultimate prize is the Butterfly Room itself - FOREVER. (That way, theoretically you could see guests from this season on the next installment (if there is indeed going to be one) and it certainly ties in with all the butterfly imagery we've seen on the show.
    Just a thought. (Would any of these people want to really go back and stay there, though, given all the wonderful memories it must hold for them)
    That aside, I really hope DCKT prevail - hate to think any of the others would be rewarded for their "behavior" - pathetic examples, all of them, for everyone watching.

FORT Newbie

Ultimate Prize

probably will be honor,loyality to another human being. then we can sit back and laugh at how much the "originals" wasted thier breath putting the stronger ones down.

to the site MarksLove and vierra.

Interesting that you should mention the butterfly room MarksLove, there is a thread kicking round here somewhere about the recurring butterfly theme in the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Did anyone else notice how Amanda phrased her comment aobut the prize at the room mate selection last week?

She said (paraphrasing) that the final couple would win "the ultimate prize of Paradise".

That seemed to play into the theory that the prize would be somehow realted to the hotel itself.

Now of course, Amanda did tell us that people who came back would be leaving paradise "forever", so I'm not sure how much we can trust her, , but i did think it was interesting that she mentioned the prize in that manner.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Maybe it's "Amy and Zack: The Honeymoon Video"

*shudder*

On one show, Host Amanda referred to the prize as "massive". My guess is head trauma.

and if the prize really is "massive" it could also be:

- Kristen's used condom collection

- A list of RetinAmy's insecurities

- One of DDDesiree's implants

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Did anyone else notice how Amanda phrased her comment aobut the prize at the room mate selection last week?

She said (paraphrasing) that the final couple would win "the ultimate prize of Paradise".

That seemed to play into the theory that the prize would be somehow realted to the hotel itself.

Now of course, Amanda did tell us that people who came back would be leaving paradise "forever", so I'm not sure how much we can trust her, , but i did think it was interesting that she mentioned the prize in that manner.

I also picked up on that little phrase.. But you are right.. we can't trust her.. lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast