Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Spoilers Of Who goes next!!

FORT Newbie

Spoilers Of Who goes next!!

I don't know if this the right place to post this, but here it is!

I just found this on the official PH board!

What happens is Amy and Scott are going to have to boot someone they picked to go on the exursion...maybe Scott has to boot one of Desiree/Holly and Amy has to boot either Beau/Tom...this explains why Amy was ranting about not wanting to stab one her friends in the back...
    Desiree and Tom are out...and come roomate selection time Scott picks Holly or Melanie and she's out...

3 people go Monday!!

What do you guys think? Is it possible! It would be a major twist if it did happened!!

Quote Originally Posted by Real

What happens is Amy and Scott are going to have to boot someone they picked to go on the exursion...maybe Scott has to boot one of Desiree/Holly and Amy has to boot either Beau/Tom...this explains why Amy was ranting about not wanting to stab one her friends in the back...
    Desiree and Tom are out...and come roomate selection time Scott picks Holly or Melanie and she's out...

3 people go Monday!!

What do you guys think? Is it possible! It would be a major twist if it did happened!!
    If this is true (and I am not sure that I believe all the spoilers on the fox web site) then Amy may pick Scott since both she and Zach think he is shady. And since they are such good people, they don't like shady people. Furthermore, Tom has twice said how much he likes amy, so he is a back up for her if Charla's crew kicks off Beau in the future for being annoying.

Maybe Scott picks Desiree, and Amy picks Scott...
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Regular

3 people go Monday!!

Yah, I saw this on there too. This could happend although it is just a guess. The person that thought this up had no facts to back it up, it's simply another theory. I also saw on there that Amy and Desiree were the next to go. I dont this can really be called a spoiler, because nobody is for sure.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    If this is true (and I am not sure that I believe all the spoilers on the fox web site) then Amy may pick Scott since both she and Zach think he is shady. And since they are such good people, they don't like shady people. Furthermore, Tom has twice said how much he likes amy, so he is a back up for her if Charla's crew kicks off Beau in the future for being annoying.

Maybe Scott picks Desiree, and Amy picks Scott...

The person who post it had connections, and what he did say last week, happened, well mostly! But Amy can't pick Scott. She and Scott are safe, because they will choose who will be voted off of the people that went with them on the excursion, Desiree! And later, it will be a normal elimination, and then Melanie would be out!

I'm not sure for the 3rd person!

THis would be a double whammy for us original haters since Amy made a joke about bringing Keith to mess with him so he would have a terrible time. If she would have followed through, she could have voted him off!

FORT Newbie
    Well maybe not a spoiler, but then it's a really good possibility! I think I will go and search now for backing up this speculation! If I will not find anything, I'll post to tell you guys!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    THis would be a double whammy for us original haters since Amy made a joke about bringing Keith to mess with him so he would have a terrible time. If she would have followed through, she could have voted him off!
    Heres another speculation I found. The link no longer seems to work though.

I stumbled across some pics this morning
    What I saw was roommate selection
    1. Keith & Tara
    2. Dave & Charla
    3. Beau & Amy
    4. Scott & Holly (1 with mel also)
    5. Tom
    LAST PiC had Beau, Amy and Tom looking very pi**ed off and in disabelief
    What happened??
    Mel and Holly both chose Scott. Scott staying true to his word chose Holly. This eliminated Melanie. Mel then was allowed to take someone with her. The originals were all smiles at this point thinking CHARLA was finally gone, but Melanie had a plan of her own.
    She learned a few things rooming with Keith
    The Barbies were good people and didn't deserve to be treated like they were. Desiree became mean and spiteful, especially to Dave and it wasn't deserved, so much to the originals disappointment she eliminated Desiree.
    Mel then gets to leave with a clear conscience and people in the real world will respect the decision she made, this also levels out the playing field a little.
    GOOD JOB MEL

Here was my source
    http://www.geocities.com/cindyt22/ParadiseHotel.html

Quote Originally Posted by chatking1983
    Heres another speculation I found. The link no longer seems to work though.

I stumbled across some pics this morning
    What I saw was roommate selection
    1. Keith & Tara
    2. Dave & Charla
    3. Beau & Amy
    4. Scott & Holly (1 with mel also)
    5. Tom
    LAST PiC had Beau, Amy and Tom looking very pi**ed off and in disabelief
    What happened??
    Mel and Holly both chose Scott. Scott staying true to his word chose Holly. This eliminated Melanie. Mel then was allowed to take someone with her. The originals were all smiles at this point thinking CHARLA was finally gone, but Melanie had a plan of her own.
    She learned a few things rooming with Keith
    The Barbies were good people and didn't deserve to be treated like they were. Desiree became mean and spiteful, especially to Dave and it wasn't deserved, so much to the originals disappointment she eliminated Desiree.
    Mel then gets to leave with a clear conscience and people in the real world will respect the decision she made, this also levels out the playing field a little.
    GOOD JOB MEL

Here was my source
    http://www.geocities.com/cindyt22/ParadiseHotel.html
    I saw this rumor on a different thread, but I think that it is unlikely... I think Melanie is still mad at Charla for picking Scott for a roommate the first week, and basically kicking her off... Although it would be nice a good "twist"
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Fan

3 people go Monday!!

if this is what happens i hope fox edits in a nelson from the simpsons laugh.....
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I saw this rumor on a different thread, but I think that it is unlikely... I think Melanie is still mad at Charla for picking Scott for a roommate the first week, and basically kicking her off... Although it would be nice a good "twist"
    actually I already posted that theory in the Final Speculation thread as it is from the FOX boards - the website listed apparently had pictures of melanie and desiree doing the walk of shame as well as pics of the remainging guests in the order stated above with Tom being by himself - how I don't know as the site is mysteriously "temporarily unavailable" as of now - apparently a few people on the FOX boards saved some of the pics and are forwarding them to people emails if you should so desire....

personally I wouldn't take the chance from a complete stranger cuase I dont have virus protection...anyone else?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast