Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers Of Who goes next!!

Great thought there mischeif! I bet you are right on with it.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911's signature
    " Observant is my middle name ....... WHOA what was that?"
    Forgive my off topic question, but what's that quote from?
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Forgive my off topic question, but what's that quote from?

I just made it up ... Kind of a tongue and cheek of how much of my life is wasted on analysing this show , and a play on the whole "pinkyswear is my middle name" thing.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911
    I just rewatched the previews for Monday in slow motion. They have clips from the last roomate selection mixed in with clips from Monday's. Holly is wearing the white dress and standing behind Scott. Mel is wearing a red dress (a different red dress than the My ASS is HUGH red dress from last Wednesday's show). No one is smiling in the pics which is no surprise to me since KCDT have not really ever whooped it up when one of the others leave. In fact they often cry, so I would not expect big smiles on their faces. I think there may be some validity in the theory that those who picked the ones to go on the boat have to pick one or more of them to leave. That could explain Amy's I haven't stabbed my friends in the back yet, Im not going to start now speach. If you think about it why would only part of the guests receive a treat or reward of some kind and not the others unless down the line there would be repurcussions. If the Barbies had opened the cards rather than the originals then they could have made those people safe if it was the producers intent to set up for 2 of the originals to leave.
    Just an idea.....
    I agree, I think there has to be something to that excursion...there is some twist involved there

On Hiatus
    I love it, mischief. I was thinking when I read it how many shows I watch that it could be applied to. Most humourous, was when I was hoping it was a line from Joe Schmo.

Or, if you prefer, to many of the original members of this cast. :-X
    -The Joe Schmo Show

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    I love it, mischief. I was thinking when I read it how many shows I watch that it could be applied to. Most humourous, was when I was hoping it was a line from Joe Schmo.

Or, if you prefer, to many of the original members of this cast. :-X

Thanks , yes it is kind of a multipurpose Quote
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Who is out Next

I would love to see Desiree gone during the next elimination.
    She is a low class no-account girl who should be turfed out on her ear.

As for Mel it's kind of two bad if she goes out again so soon. She doesn't seem to be as hardboiled as the others and she isn't as firm in holding with one side (I don't think). So it could have been interesting to see her stick around and watch Holly turn 15 shades of purples every time Mel goes near Scott

Oh well. Kae sera sera. Mel will be doing good work if it's true she gets rid of Desiree.

Monday's show 09/15 - Speculation.

The online digital guide on my tv gives this blurb for Monday's show...

One of the women has an emotional breakdown at the final elimination ceremony.
    We know that two females will be booted tomorrow which will mean there are five guys and four women, so I don't know what the "final" part means, but the guide is usually pretty accurate, so who do we think gets emotional?

My money is on Des.
    "That's Numberwang!"

On Hiatus
    Weird. One would peg either Amy or Charla to have a breakdown, just, y'know, because they are who they are. But having seen the spoiler photos...I dunno.

My hopeful money is on Amy.
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Rest in peace Johnny Cash sagemama's Avatar
    Weird. One would peg either Amy or Charla to have a breakdown, just, y'know, because they are who they are. But having seen the spoiler photos...I dunno.

My hopeful money is on Amy.
    My guess is that one female gets eliminated and Amy, for whatever reason, has a complete freak out and finally gets herself ousted fom the game!
    Might not be as much fun without her though. maybe fun is the wrong word....

Closed Thread