Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers Of Who goes next!!

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for giving me something to think about. The last 2-3 shows have kind of sucked bad.

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by duckyass
    I think the theory about Des and Mel already being gone or walking up the stairs in the second picture is wrong.

Why? Because, when has there been a time when the eliminated guests take their leave while the couples are still sitting/standing by the chairs? If I remember correctly, the elimination process usually happens like this: Each guest selects the person they want to room with; One person is left standing; Couples get up and walk over to the couch, where they all sit down; Amanda tells the Last Person Standing that he/she will have to check out of Paradise; Last Person Standing says his/her good-byes and walks up the steps, leaving the remaining couples on the couch.

Nobody is on the couch yet, which leaves me to believe that they are still in the selection process in that picture, with Des and Melanie still standing, and Tom not yet selected.
    You are right...the guests are usually at the couch by the time one is eliminated...the thing that is odd...where are Mel and Des?...because in the line-up Amy is between the two of them and in the second pic Amy is already standing by Beau...so if the line were to be reversed...Amy would still be in the line-up

By a duck pond in Arizona with about 50 ducks.
    A possible answer to that question would be what someone speculated earlier: The guys do the actual choosing. Instead of the girls (who are standing) walking over and choosing the guy they want to room with, the guys (sitting) say which girl they want with them. That would explain why the girls didn't partner in the order they were standing... and isn't Tom at the end? That would also explain why everyone has a roommate at that point but him - they made him choose last. Of course, that's just a wild guess... but it wouldn't explain why/how two guests are supposed to be eliminated.

Amanda could have also had the girls choose at random, not paying any attention to the order in which they were standing.

FORT fan
    A possible answer to that question would be what someone speculated earlier: The guys do the actual choosing. Instead of the girls (who are standing) walking over and choosing the guy they want to room with, the guys (sitting) say which girl they want with them. That would explain why the girls didn't partner in the order they were standing... and isn't Tom at the end? That would also explain why everyone has a roommate at that point but him - they made him choose last. Of course, that's just a wild guess... but it wouldn't explain why/how two guests are supposed to be eliminated.

Amanda could have also had the girls choose at random, not paying any attention to the order in which they were standing.
    yes, that could happen, where the guys pick...but, because when I paused I saw all three Scott, Beau and Tom with their heads hanging low....wouldn't they have known one of their gals was gonna be the odd one out?...................really, did they think DK were going to suddenly choose Mel over CT?...not exactly a shock, no?

Quote Originally Posted by chatking1983
    Heres another speculation I found. The link no longer seems to work though.

I stumbled across some pics this morning
    What I saw was roommate selection
    1. Keith & Tara
    2. Dave & Charla
    3. Beau & Amy
    4. Scott & Holly (1 with mel also)
    5. Tom
    LAST PiC had Beau, Amy and Tom looking very pi**ed off and in disabelief
    What happened??
    Mel and Holly both chose Scott. Scott staying true to his word chose Holly. This eliminated Melanie. Mel then was allowed to take someone with her. The originals were all smiles at this point thinking CHARLA was finally gone, but Melanie had a plan of her own.
    She learned a few things rooming with Keith
    The Barbies were good people and didn't deserve to be treated like they were. Desiree became mean and spiteful, especially to Dave and it wasn't deserved, so much to the originals disappointment she eliminated Desiree.
    Mel then gets to leave with a clear conscience and people in the real world will respect the decision she made, this also levels out the playing field a little.
    GOOD JOB MEL

Here was my source
    http://www.geocities.com/cindyt22/ParadiseHotel.html
    I hope this scenario doesn't happen!!

By a duck pond in Arizona with about 50 ducks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kymmerz
    yes, that could happen, where the guys pick...but, because when I paused I saw all three Scott, Beau and Tom with their heads hanging low....wouldn't they have known one of their gals was gonna be the odd one out?...................really, did they think DK were going to suddenly choose Mel over CT?...not exactly a shock, no?
    But if they have the guys choose, then that could be the shock right there. They would have expected a normal elimination in their favor, convinced that Des holds some sort of power, but instead, the guys are forced to choose which girl they want to keep. Scott, Beau, and Tom would all be upset because now all three of them are responsible for the elimination of one of "their own." Scott, Tom, and Beau are all basically having to tell one girl that she isn't valuable enough to keep around, and there's no way they can blame the decision on DKCT this time - good enough reason to be pissed off, if you ask me.

FORT fan
    But if they have the guys choose, then that could be the shock right there. They would have expected a normal elimination in their favor, convinced that Des holds some sort of power, but instead, the guys are forced to choose which girl they want to keep. Scott, Beau, and Tom would all be upset because now all three of them are responsible for the elimination of one of "their own." Scott, Tom, and Beau are all basically having to tell one girl that she isn't valuable enough to keep around, and there's no way they can blame the decision on DKCT this time - good enough reason to be pissed off, if you ask me.
    sure, perhaps...I think it is going to be something better, more shocking...more unexpected...but, anything is plausible...just a hunch

Quote Originally Posted by brianna767676
    Holly is in the red dress and Melanie is in the white dress. Look at the breast area and you will see the girl in the red dress is larger than the one in the white which means Holly is going home, not Melanie. Holly has worn that dress before cause I remember feeling extremely envious of how good she looked in it.
    To my tired eyes, the girl in the red dress has fuzzy boobs and I can't tell if they're bigger or not. But the girl in the white dress does appear to have longer hair, which would indicate Melanie.

And if this is right, Holly and Scott dressed to match that night.

FORT Newbie

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    I just rewatched the previews for Monday in slow motion. They have clips from the last roomate selection mixed in with clips from Monday's. Holly is wearing the white dress and standing behind Scott. Mel is wearing a red dress (a different red dress than the My ASS is HUGH red dress from last Wednesday's show). No one is smiling in the pics which is no surprise to me since KCDT have not really ever whooped it up when one of the others leave. In fact they often cry, so I would not expect big smiles on their faces. I think there may be some validity in the theory that those who picked the ones to go on the boat have to pick one or more of them to leave. That could explain Amy's I haven't stabbed my friends in the back yet, Im not going to start now speach. If you think about it why would only part of the guests receive a treat or reward of some kind and not the others unless down the line there would be repurcussions. If the Barbies had opened the cards rather than the originals then they could have made those people safe if it was the producers intent to set up for 2 of the originals to leave.
    Just an idea.....
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Closed Thread