Closed Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers Of Who goes next!!

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by scamperbear
    In this picture, CDTK look unhappy. Do they look happy in the video clip? The picture is so fuzzy, I can't REALLY tell.
    I can't really tell on the television what the expressions are on the faces...DKTC seem to have that deadpan stare on their faces...showing no emotion....when I paused it....all three Scott, Beau and Tom have their heads hung low....Amy, can't see her face except no smile but her body language seems to be that of disgust...and Holly looks somewhat clueless as usual and she is looking to the right, maybe watching Mel's fat arse leaving (okay, this is wishful thinking )

By a duck pond in Arizona with about 50 ducks.
    I think the theory about Des and Mel already being gone or walking up the stairs in the second picture is wrong.

Why? Because, when has there been a time when the eliminated guests take their leave while the couples are still sitting/standing by the chairs? If I remember correctly, the elimination process usually happens like this: Each guest selects the person they want to room with; One person is left standing; Couples get up and walk over to the couch, where they all sit down; Amanda tells the Last Person Standing that he/she will have to check out of Paradise; Last Person Standing says his/her good-byes and walks up the steps, leaving the remaining couples on the couch.

Nobody is on the couch yet, which leaves me to believe that they are still in the selection process in that picture, with Des and Melanie still standing, and Tom not yet selected.

Holly is in the red dress and Melanie is in the white dress. Look at the breast area and you will see the girl in the red dress is larger than the one in the white which means Holly is going home, not Melanie. Holly has worn that dress before cause I remember feeling extremely envious of how good she looked in it.

Quote Originally Posted by brianna767676
    Holly is in the red dress and Melanie is in the white dress. Look at the breast area and you will see the girl in the red dress is larger than the one in the white which means Holly is going home, not Melanie. Holly has worn that dress before cause I remember feeling extremely envious of how good she looked in it.
    Maybe, Melanie and Desiree are just safe from elimination?

She learned a few things rooming with Keith
    The Barbies were good people and didn't deserve to be treated like they were.

i kind of believe this part though. i mean if melanie does get voted of she won't kick of off one of the barbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis

i kind of believe this part though. i mean if melanie does get voted of she won't kick of off one of the barbies.
    I dont know if PH would make it that easy to kick someone off though. Such as Melanie choosing someone to just kick off instantly. If she does kick off someone though its probably because FOX told her to take out Deseriee just because they know who they want to stay in and when they shall leave.

Quote Originally Posted by relby1
    I could be wrong, but I don't believe the word 'elimination' was used. This could mean, according to the pics and past voting history, that Melanie is eliminated because Tom chooses Desiree, but what if also Desiree with her recent hot mouth, or Amy, Beau, or who knows makes some sort of threat to one of the other guests and is forced to leave as well after the elimination.
    Just my thoughts!!
    I wouldn't put much stock in the use of the word "elimination" seeing how FOX forgot that the term "forever" means, well, FOREVER and brought all the guests back.

I would love to see somebody else get kicked off for having a big mouth and not knowing when to shut up. As much as Desiree annoyed me on Wednesday, Acny really needs to be the next to go for that reason.

Also, I believe the two guests to go will both be girls. Leaving it uneven and the odd man out would be one of the guys for the next week! I will speculate that Desiree does have the power to pick and picks Tom and Melanie in a very bad choice decides to go with Tom too and the "twist" we heard about on Wednesday will be that the guy who has to decide between two girls will get off easy and will not need to pick either girl they are both elminated leaving Tom the odd guy in the black room for the next week. (Whew, I'm tired now).

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis

Holly is in the red dress not Melanie so it will be Holly that leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by brianna767676
    Holly is in the red dress not Melanie so it will be Holly that leaves.
    Now that would be an interesting twist. However, I thought Holly's days were numbered anyway when she started to whine and bitch at Scott too often.

Thanks for the pics Fluff!!

Ok someone explain to me why Charla and Tara are ALWAYS last in line to choose?? If it is a random order there is NO WAY that the girls would be last every single time!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Closed Thread