Closed Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers Of Who goes next!!

Quote Originally Posted by relby1
    I've seen the pics of the 9/15 vote off, even posted my thoughts that it is the guys choosing the girls in those pics, explaing why Melanie and Desiree aren't shown and everyone still looks tense, but what if...
    after the elimination of one of the guests, Amanda is forced to ask someone to leave because of another verbal threat (like Zach previously).
    Someone please confirm this to me because I don't recall the exact wording in the prevues for next Monday's show, but I believe the announcer said that 2 guests would be leaving the show, or something to that extent. I could be wrong, but I don't believe the word 'elimination' was used. This could mean, according to the pics and past voting history, that Melanie is eliminated because Tom chooses Desiree, but what if also Desiree with her recent hot mouth, or Amy, Beau, or who knows makes some sort of threat to one of the other guests and is forced to leave as well after the elimination.
    Just my thoughts!!
    Possibly... Keith did say something on the previews for mondays show something like if you dont want to be here you'll be gone. All these spoilers and theorys and pics all lead down to mel and deseriee leaving. IM happy with that

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Now, what could happen is that FOX could extend the show into November. They'll eliminate two on Monday, two the following Monday and two on September 29, leaving five.

One more will leave on October 1, though this won't be an elimination, Beau will get lost looking for the bar and simply never turn up again.

Then, everybody will return the following Monday, and, instead of voting for a winner, they'll vote seven more previous guests back on the show.

But, there's a TWIST. They all have to get married before sharing a room. Dave grins, Charla flees the hotel and charters a plane back to Minnesota. Amy and Zack decide to get married, but at the last moment, Zack grabs Kristin's hand and says "I do" to her instead.

Keith, in one of the strangest moments in reality television history, drops down on one knee and proposes to Amy, who, despite using many phrases that even sailors wouldn't use in paradise, accepts.

Desiree comes back and marries Toni, who's revealed to be Tony Supremo from Hackensack, NJ, and a rising superstar in the Mafia.

Tom and Dave fight over the stuffed monkey, while Tara makes out with a lot of people and somehow manages to stay without having to get married at all.

The clogger girl returns, though with a different colored bra, and hooks up with Scott, who refuses to marry Holly unless she signs a prenuptual forbidding appearances in Playboy.

I have no idea how the next eight episodes go, only that FOX will consider extending the show to a grand finale on Christmas.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Bellenote
    I do believe it must have been a dream, Jaycee.
    After reading this thread I figured it must have been! Weird; I was positive I heard that and all the posts to the contrary were confusing me! I guess this is a warning to never take Excedrin PM and then watch Paradise Hotel!

Before?

[IMG]images/img/02.jpg[/IMG]
    "That's Numberwang!"

After?

[IMG]images/img/01.jpg[/IMG]
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm not sure if it's just wishful thinking on my part, but these pics are beginning to convince me that Mel and Des go.

If you can't get Amy out, Des is the next best thing.
    They'll have to do some kind of shake up next week or it's curtains for Tom.
    If it's true that Mel got the select Holly to leave and Tom gets to select someone, I think he'll choose Dave
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

Pic

my views of the pics.

Well it looks like beau, amy and Tom have their heads hung low. dctk seems to be looking ahead, and holly and scott are turned towards the exit. it certainly seems that des and mel are gone.

I also think this is the fianlly group because the first pic shows amy between des and mel. Man it would be so great for mel to pic des. I think it would really get the point across to amy, tom, and beau that their actions brought this on.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    From the pics, it looks like Mel and Des are gone, and Tom is now the "vulnerable outsider". I can't say I would argue with that if that's how it goes down.

Now if Amy and Beau left after that, it would be the perfect ending.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    From the pics, it looks like Mel and Des are gone, and Tom is now the "vulnerable outsider". I can't say I would argue with that if that's how it goes down.

Now if Amy and Beau left after that, it would be the perfect ending.
    The producers will probably have Amy and Beau vs. a two of the barbies as the final four. Thats bad, since it looks like the old guest get to vote.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by chatking1983
    The producers will probably have Amy and Beau vs. a two of the barbies as the final four. Thats bad, since it looks like the old guest get to vote.
    I have a sickening feeling that you're right, as the Producers would want to keep all viewers interested until the very end. If that's the case, then it's a lock for the Originals to win.

So basically, if you lie, cheat, steal, insult, and backstab, then you're a winner.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Closed Thread