Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Spoilers Of Who goes next!!

Quote Originally Posted by chatking1983
    Yah, but dont u think it's weird how Amy and Melanie got into it in one of the yahoo platinum scenes and now all of a sudden their buddy buddy. I've just been waiting for Melanie to step up and to tell u the truth I thought it was going to happen this week. If it wasnt for that little scene where they got into it I would be thinking the same as you. But, as far as I'm concerned Melanie has had her disputes with both Charla and Amy, so she can go either way.

Would you mind elaborating on the Amy and Melanie scene?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by moody
    Would you mind elaborating on the Amy and Melanie scene?
    Yahoo Platinum Extra Scenes -- Recaps

Here you go. Its on this thread. Its 5 pages long, so you'll have to look for the Amy and Melanie scene.

Hug me!
    "Monday 9PM/8C
    Two people leave Paradise on Monday. But two Barbies, or two others?"

This leaves me to believe that either two people from DCKT will leave or two people from "the rest" will go. Since they also mentioned the result would be shocking.. so.. you can rest assure that two people among Beau, Melaine, Holly, Scott, Tom, Desiree, Amy would leave for sure.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Fogey
    yeah the way the worded it, 2 barbies or 2 others leaves out the idea one of each could go(which is my biggest worry). If it a case of 2 of one or 2 of the othe, my guess is the twist will allow the DCKT to stay at least one more show.

I totally think that what everyone is saying about Melanie and Desiree getting booted off seems pretty right. But then again....maybe in those pictures desiree and melanie haven't picked roomates yet thats why they aren't in the picture. But really that would be a interesting twist if Tom Desiree and Melanie go. But it was even said by Toni that whoever got voted on was working for them. And that was before Beau and Melanie got voted on. SO who knows....I guess we'll all have to wait and see

FORT Regular
    How can anyone tell much of anything from those pictures? I can barely make out who's who, let alone their expressions. In fact, the more I looked at Amy, the more it look like she was smiling. Then I thought Beau kinda looked like he had his hand up to his mouth, laughing, and Tom??? It looks like his face has been blotted out! Not that I don't HOPE that Melanie and Desiree go home, I'm just afraid to look too much into it and be sorely disappointed in the end.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy4Paradise
    I totally think that what everyone is saying about Melanie and Desiree getting booted off seems pretty right. But then again....maybe in those pictures desiree and melanie haven't picked roomates yet thats why they aren't in the picture. But really that would be a interesting twist if Tom Desiree and Melanie go. But it was even said by Toni that whoever got voted on was working for them. And that was before Beau and Melanie got voted on. SO who knows....I guess we'll all have to wait and see
    I am really skeptical that two females will leave next monday.. probably it would be a male and a female leaving. I also think that melaine and beau will stay at least for one more week.. otherwise.. what is the point of bringin them back at all ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy4Paradise
    Excellent point.

Quote Originally Posted by scamperbear
    How can anyone tell much of anything from those pictures? I can barely make out who's who, let alone their expressions. In fact, the more I looked at Amy, the more it look like she was smiling. Then I thought Beau kinda looked like he had his hand up to his mouth, laughing, and Tom??? It looks like his face has been blotted out! Not that I don't HOPE that Melanie and Desiree go home, I'm just afraid to look too much into it and be sorely disappointed in the end.
    I would like to add to this point that it is conceivable that the pictures may be manipulated. No source is stated and why is it that this individual only has two of them and no-one else appears to have any at all?

Hats off to A-Channel for pulling PH off the air this week. They have done this with other shows as well. They shouldn't even air a series if they can't air the whole thing. This is like watching a hockey game and having the broadcast cut off ten minutes before the end of the third period. :mad:

FORT fan
    I posted the following on another thread discussing this same thing...see below...but, I paused my tape on the point where the contestants are coupled up and it is clear that Mel and Des are not in the shot....as well as, Scott, Beau and Tom all have their heads bowed at the same time...I assume in disgust

while the scenario is reaching at best...looking at the pics...it is obvious that Mel and Des are not paired up in the second pic....the interesting thing about it is...that the pic with the girls lined up shows Des by Amanda first in line followed by Amy and then Mel...Amy is coupled up with Beau which leads me to believe that the selection has taken place...so, it could be very likely that Mel and/or Des are eliminated...how they are eliminated may be the mystery

Quote Originally Posted by kymmerz
    I posted the following on another thread discussing this same thing...see below...but, I paused my tape on the point where the contestants are coupled up and it is clear that Mel and Des are not in the shot....as well as, Scott, Beau and Tom all have their heads bowed at the same time...I assume in disgust

while the scenario is reaching at best...looking at the pics...it is obvious that Mel and Des are not paired up in the second pic....the interesting thing about it is...that the pic with the girls lined up shows Des by Amanda first in line followed by Amy and then Mel...Amy is coupled up with Beau which leads me to believe that the selection has taken place...so, it could be very likely that Mel and/or Des are eliminated...how they are eliminated may be the mystery

I agree with what you have said here as I have posted it in another thread. And those pictures are taken from last nights show at the end when they are talking about next week. It would be very easy to miss them since they just flash a bunch of pictures and words up on the screen. I am able to pause my VCR and advance shot by shot and the picture comes in pretty clear. You are correct with the line up of the women Des first and so on. Also Holly and Scott are looking to the right, is that where the walk of shame is? DCKT are pretty much expresionless. Beau is looking at Acne, I mean Amy he looks suprised and she looks pissed clenching her teeth. Tom's head is in his hands. My guess is Des and Mel both picked Tom and which ever guy had two gals, both of the ladies went, I could be wrong though. I'm no fortune teller, just a little obsessed with rewind, pause, advance frame by frame thing right now.

Closed Thread