Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Spoilers Of Who goes next!!

Hug me!
    something tells me that it will be 3 leaving..

Tom and his money plus one female.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I saw this rumor on a different thread, but I think that it is unlikely... I think Melanie is still mad at Charla for picking Scott for a roommate the first week, and basically kicking her off... Although it would be nice a good "twist"
    This obviously does not prove the theory, since im not sure if I believe it myself. But here is a working link that is supposed to back up the theory. Notice how Melanie or Dessiree are not in the second pic and Tom looks frustrated. But it also looks like Desiree or Melanie are not in the first pic either. I cant really tell.

http://www.tristategm.com/PH/

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    actually I already posted that theory in the Final Speculation thread as it is from the FOX boards - the website listed apparently had pictures of melanie and desiree doing the walk of shame as well as pics of the remainging guests in the order stated above with Tom being by himself - how I don't know as the site is mysteriously "temporarily unavailable" as of now - apparently a few people on the FOX boards saved some of the pics and are forwarding them to people emails if you should so desire....

personally I wouldn't take the chance from a complete stranger cuase I dont have virus protection...anyone else?

I think these are the pics you are talking about. I dont see any walk of shame pic though.

http://www.tristategm.com/PH/

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by chatking1983
    Man. this is clearly a very biase assumption hehe
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Regular
    Here's another Link to the pics - http://www.tristategm.com/PH/

Hmmm, I think that would be an interesting twist, particularly as it would benefit the Barbies.

I think that's probably the only way Melanie can stay another week as she has no one to act as her safety net.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Another thing to consider is there is 6 shows(well 5 shows plus the final show). they said from this point on somebody will be booted off every show. IN those remaining 5 shows, 7 people have to get kicked off, if you boot off 3 people next show then you can only kick off one person afterwards each show.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Another thing to consider is there is 6 shows(well 5 shows plus the final show). they said from this point on somebody will be booted off every show. IN those remaining 5 shows, 7 people have to get kicked off, if you boot off 3 people next show then you can only kick off one person afterwards each show.
    Thanks for doing the math for me (I'm so lazy these days). I think maybe we'll get a multiple eviction, single eviction, multiple eviction...you know mix it up to make it interesting. I don't care at this point just so we get to the conclusion.

I still like the idea that the 2 hour finale in October is the "jury" of outcasts have to watch all the tapes from the past kazillion weeks they have been there to see what REALLY was happening and THEN make the final decision! I'd pay $$ to see THAT!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I saw this rumor on a different thread, but I think that it is unlikely... I think Melanie is still mad at Charla for picking Scott for a roommate the first week, and basically kicking her off... Although it would be nice a good "twist"
    Yah, but dont u think it's weird how Amy and Melanie got into it in one of the yahoo platinum scenes and now all of a sudden their buddy buddy. I've just been waiting for Melanie to step up and to tell u the truth I thought it was going to happen this week. If it wasnt for that little scene where they got into it I would be thinking the same as you. But, as far as I'm concerned Melanie has had her disputes with both Charla and Amy, so she can go either way.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Thanks for doing the math for me (I'm so lazy these days). I think maybe we'll get a multiple eviction, single eviction, multiple eviction...you know mix it up to make it interesting. I don't care at this point just so we get to the conclusion.

I still like the idea that the 2 hour finale in October is the "jury" of outcasts have to watch all the tapes from the past kazillion weeks they have been there to see what REALLY was happening and THEN make the final decision! I'd pay $$ to see THAT!
    They went home for awhile before they went back. How could they have not watched all the tapes? I'm pretty sure they have watched all the tapes, their just too dumb to see whats really going on. I really dont see how it's possible that they didnt, unless fox didnt allow them to go home, but fox did allow them to go home because many of them had interviews.

Closed Thread