Closed Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers Of Who goes next!!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I pretty much agree with everything I've read here. There has to a catch to the surprise excursion, and I think that catch is that the openers of the envelopes (Scott and Amy) will have to choose one person to be eliminated. Hence, Amy not wanting to choose one of her "friends" but having to since none of her enemies were on the cruise.

So Amy and Scott would have to choose one person, and since Scott wants to keep Holly, Des is gone. Adios, Amy's little lapdog.

The other side would be the Outsiders who weren't on the boat trip picking another person to be eliminated, which would easily leave Melanie odd girl out.

Props to whoever came up with this theory first. I think it's the most realistic scenario I've read.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    The other side would be the Outsiders who weren't on the boat trip picking another person to be eliminated, which would easily leave Melanie odd girl out.
    I'm not sure I follow this one section YA? Who is the second person eliminated?

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I'm not sure I follow this one section YA? Who is the second person eliminated?
    Melanie, by the Outsiders, as in the theory orginally posted by crackpot, I think it was.

I would definitely agree with the posters who think that two girls are going tonight, leaving a guy by himself. I dont see why they wouldn't continue that tradition until its down to four people.

Hence, Amy not wanting to choose one of her "friends" but having to since none of her enemies were on the cruise.

So Amy and Scott would have to choose one person, and since Scott wants to keep Holly, Des is gone. Adios, Amy's little lapdog.
    YA, I think your explanation is a good one. However, one thing I noticed when I looked back at the previews for tonight's show (yes, add me into the group of dorks that actually did a frame by frame replay), I noticed that when Amy is making her "I don't want to go against one of my friends" speech, Desiree is sitting on the bed, and doesn't seem to agitated. That might mean that Amy is talking about the possibility of kicking off someone besides Des. On the other hand, Des just might not be able to figure out her head might be on the chopping block.

Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    YA, I think your explanation is a good one. However, one thing I noticed when I looked back at the previews for tonight's show (yes, add me into the group of dorks that actually did a frame by frame replay), I noticed that when Amy is making her "I don't want to go against one of my friends" speech, Desiree is sitting on the bed, and doesn't seem to agitated. That might mean that Amy is talking about the possibility of kicking off someone besides Des. On the other hand, Des just might not be able to figure out her head might be on the chopping block.
    Well I didn't tape the show, so I didn't have the liberty of a slow-motion recap.

Could be that Amy's speech is before her final decision and maybe she's contemplating kicking off Holly and going against Scott (the "friend" she is talking about in this case).

Or like you said, Des is just too stupid to see the axe coming.

Melanie, by the Outsiders, as in the theory orginally posted by crackpot, I think it was.
    Oh, now I get it. But to this I disagree. Why would the outsiders get rid of Melanie when they have Amy on the chopping block? Are you assuming she will be exempt since she grabbed the invite? I predict,if this is the scenario and they have a chance to get rid of her, Amy is finally OUT!

Oh, now I get it. But to this I disagree. Why would the outsiders get rid of Melanie when they have Amy on the chopping block? Are you assuming she will be exempt since she grabbed the invite? I predict,if this is the scenario and they have a chance to get rid of her, Amy is finally OUT!
    In the above scenario, Amy would be exempt since she opened the envelope. Otherwise, you know the Outsiders would send her packing. At least, I hope to God they would. Amy is freaking pure EVIL, a poison for which there is only one antidote: execution (and before you send the hate mail, I mean in game terms, not literally).

FORT Regular
    No - the people who did not go on the cruise have to choose from the pool of the people who did not go on the cruise - which would leave Melanie as the odd person out -

Same goes for the people who took the cruise - they must choose one *woman* from only the people who were on the excursion - which would leave Des as odd one out in that particular group -

The other theory is that Melanie is eliminated tonight by virtue of the normal roommate selection process (see pictures) in which Scott is forced to choose between Holly & Mel; picking Holly, Melanie is forced to leave and the *twist* is that Mel is allowed to choose another woman to leave Paradise *forever*, and she chooses Desiree - the theory being that since Mel roomed with Keith she found out that he's not a bad guy after all and decides to stick it to the OG'ers...

Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    No - the people who did not go on the cruise have to choose from the pool of the people who did not go on the cruise - which would leave Melanie as the odd person out -

Same goes for the people who took the cruise - they must choose one *woman* from only the people who were on the excursion - which would leave Des as odd one out in that particular group -

The other theory is that Melanie is eliminated tonight by virtue of the normal roommate selection process (see pictures) in which Scott is forced to choose between Holly & Mel; picking Holly, Melanie is forced to leave and the *twist* is that Mel is allowed to choose another woman to leave Paradise *forever*, and she chooses Desiree - the theory being that since Mel roomed with Keith she found out that he's not a bad guy after all and decides to stick it to the OG'ers...
    I hope your right about Desiree leaving. I can't stand her since she turned so evil lol...but as for Melanie, I've watched her try and reason with crazy Amy so I'm sure she had potential to turn around and see her 'friends' for what they really are, so it's too bad that she would have to leave over Amy.

Closed Thread