Closed Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers Of Who goes next!!

By a duck pond in Arizona with about 50 ducks.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCandice
    Haha... I love this picture http://crazy4realityromance.crazy4re...com/promo7.jpg

The look Holly is giving Melanie is just classic. "Game on."

Quote Originally Posted by duckyass
    The look Holly is giving Melanie is just classic. "Game on."
    You don't see any jealousy there do you? Because Holly is not the jealous type. The look on Melanie's face seems to say "you poor, sweet, innocent, idiot. Did you really think you would prevail?" I love it.

FORT Newbie
    If the theory is that Amy/Scott had to eliminate 2 people from their excursion, there's no way Melanie could be voted out 'cause Melanie wasn't chosen to go on the excursion. That would explain Desiree, but not Melanie.

My hope is that the TPTB throw in an extra twist and say that Melanie can not be eliminated this week (since she just got back). Therefore, Desiree has to go and she has to take Tom with her ('cause they can't have an even number of girls/boys). It would make sense 'cause...

1. The TPTB need one Charbie couple and one OG couple in the finals to ensure the highest possible ratings for the finale and Tom/Desiree don't fit either category.

2. If Melanie sticks around a little longer, there's still a chance she'll cause problems between Scott & Holly (which would be far more interesting for the viewers to watch vs. spending the next couple weeks listening to nothing but Amy & Beau insulting/threatening the Charbies while the Charbies complain about it).

3. The longer Melanie sticks around, the tighter she gets with the Charbies. This forces Scott to choose between the Charbies and OGs and ultimately results in Amy & Beau's eviction. (Well, that one's not necessarily in the TPTB's best interest, but it's my favorite !!)

Quote Originally Posted by mightyisis6175
    The longer Melanie sticks around, the tighter she gets with the Charbies. This forces Scott to choose between the Charbies and OGs and ultimately results in Amy & Beau's eviction. (Well, that one's not necessarily in the TPTB's best interest, but it's my favorite !!)
    Just out of curiosity, why do so many posters think that Melanie is going to end up siding with the B(CH)arbie's? I didn't notice anything in the previews that would suggest this (but then I'm not known to always pay attention). Is this hopeful thinking?
    *smooches*

3. The longer Melanie sticks around, the tighter she gets with the Charbies. This forces Scott to choose between the Charbies and OGs and ultimately results in Amy & Beau's eviction. (Well, that one's not necessarily in the TPTB's best interest, but it's my favorite !!)
    I disagree about Tom going home tonight mighty. I think 2 chicks are checking out and I think those chicks are going to be Desiree and Holly. IF these pics that have been going around are any indication.

They need to keep it uneven one more round and I think they need one boy standing alone since one girl stood alone last week.

Don't ask me how I came up with the two names. Maybe it's just the two that I would like to see go the most. Even though Amy is a whiner and a spoiled pain in the butt, the Barbies need her.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I disagree about Tom going home tonight mighty. I think 2 chicks are checking out and I think those chicks are going to be Desiree and Holly. IF these pics that have been going around are any indication.

They need to keep it uneven one more round and I think they need one boy standing alone since one girl stood alone last week.

Don't ask me how I came up with the two names. Maybe it's just the two that I would like to see go the most. Even though Amy is a whiner and a spoiled pain in the butt, the Barbies need her.
    You really think Scott would let Holly go? Man wouldn't that be swift kick in the arse.
    *smooches*

FORT Newbie

Where the controversial pic came from...

Quote Originally Posted by chatking1983
    Heres another speculation I found. The link no longer seems to work though.

I stumbled across some pics this morning
    What I saw was roommate selection
    1. Keith & Tara
    2. Dave & Charla
    3. Beau & Amy
    4. Scott & Holly (1 with mel also)
    5. Tom
    LAST PiC had Beau, Amy and Tom looking very pi**ed off and in disabelief
    What happened??
    Mel and Holly both chose Scott. Scott staying true to his word chose Holly. This eliminated Melanie. Mel then was allowed to take someone with her. The originals were all smiles at this point thinking CHARLA was finally gone, but Melanie had a plan of her own.
    She learned a few things rooming with Keith
    The Barbies were good people and didn't deserve to be treated like they were. Desiree became mean and spiteful, especially to Dave and it wasn't deserved, so much to the originals disappointment she eliminated Desiree.
    Mel then gets to leave with a clear conscience and people in the real world will respect the decision she made, this also levels out the playing field a little.
    GOOD JOB MEL

Here was my source
    http://www.geocities.com/cindyt22/ParadiseHotel.html
    I saw this infamous pic last friday online. Speculation abounded as to whether or not it had been forged, touched up, etc.

I didn't get to watch PH last Wed. because I had class that night, so I had my husband tape it for me so I could watch it later. I didn't have time until last night, and I realized that the pic on the internet of the vote off in tonight's ep is from the previews at the end of last Wednesday's ep. It is a very brief flash in a montage, but since I had it taped I could slow it down with my pause button and analyze it (how sad is that, I'm analyzing video footage of PH!). The pic on the internet, as far as I can tell, matches the scene from the promos: Scott (seated) and Holly (standing behind him), Dave (seated) and Charla (standing behind him), Keith (seated) and Tara (standing behind him), Beau and Amy (both seated) and Tom (seated). I didn't see Desiree or Melanie in this clip. Draw what conclusions you will.

Again, this is what I saw, and I'm pretty sure of it, but I could be wrong. The paused frame on my tv/vcr had a lot of static and the tape was an old one. Just thought I'd add my two cents.

FORT Regular
    If the theory is that Amy/Scott had to eliminate 2 people from their excursion, there's no way Melanie could be voted out 'cause Melanie wasn't chosen to go on the excursion. That would explain Desiree, but not Melanie.
    That's because the people who *didn't* go on the boat excursion also will have to choose to eliminate somebody = Melanie

I still think 2 women are going tonight.. putting a man in the black room
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=phaddict77]The pic on the internet, as far as I can tell, matches the scene from the promos: Scott (seated) and Holly (standing behind him), Dave (seated) and Charla (standing behind him), Keith (seated) and Tara (standing behind him), Beau and Amy (both seated) and Tom (seated).QUOTE]

Oops, my bad, I just took another look at the screen caps and Amy is standing beside Beau, not seated. No offense, but she looked like she was sitting because she's so short. I guess my eyesight isn't what it used to be -- sad that it's failing at the ripe old age of 26.

Closed Thread