+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It is in Fox's best interest

FORT Newbie

It is in Fox's best interest

It is in Fox's best interest to keep it's viewers of this show.
    It is in Fox's best interest to keep CKTD around to make it interesting and to keep the fan favorites.
    It is in Fox's best interest to not allow the Amy & Co. to eliminate one by one CKTD alliance or viewers will get bored and discouraged.
    It is in Fox's best interest to let the good guy or/and girl win IF they want viewers to watch Paradise Hotel 2 next summer.
    It is in Fox's best interest to create twists that will keep us guessing and not be too predictable and have the 7 eliminate the 4 and then turn on each other with "no hard feelings" response with a tone of respect.
    Like every good story or movie out there, the nice person, fan favorite, hero if you may, wins in the end. Everyone feels all warm and fuzzy, and appreciate these kind of shows where good overcomes all odds and prevails over evil. What comes to mind here is Lord of the Rings trilogy.
    IF Fox has complete control over this, they should KEEP it interesting and keep our heroes in the game as long as they possibly can so WE can have someone to cheer for. What is the use of watching this show if all that remains are people that disgusts us with their behaviors. Not too curious to tune in if all that's left is Amy, Beau, Scott and Holly and Desiree. No thanks.
    You have a formula that works, don't change it.

Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    Now now kids no name calling. Not to side with anyone funnygirl but your response was on the harsh side. 'What kind of drugs did you drop in your ovaltine' granted it didn't deserve the dumbass comment but I might have reacted the same.

Also, Do you work for Fox? I don't see how Fox is any different than ABC or CBS in how the shows will end.
    Okay, I apologize for the harshnesses...I'll stand in the corner for 15 minutes.

No, I don't work for Fox, but I've watched enough of these reality shows to know that if any of these stations is going to do something unorthodox or against the grain it's going to be FOX. They've already done it to us already.

Again, big apologies for harshness.

Filming of this show has finished I believe, I read that we view things up to a month after they happened, so I'm not sure how well Fox would be able to adapt the game to take into account public opinion.

If they look to their own message boards as a gauge then they would be just as likely to steer things so an original wins as the originals are pretty popular there.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Okay, I apologize for the harshnesses...I'll stand in the corner for 15 minutes.

No, I don't work for Fox, but I've watched enough of these reality shows to know that if any of these stations is going to do something unorthodox or against the grain it's going to be FOX. They've already done it to us already.

Again, big apologies for harshness.

No problems. I just like this message board because all the poster seem to be more mature then PH board. Don't want it to stoop to their level.

Hopefully Fox will go against The Originals.
    *smooches*

One more reminder posters. For whatever reason, when things started getting hot and heavy in Paradise with the outcasts coming back, the ratings have gone through the roof. I'm sure production has editors working more towards that angle. Even though our community is not quite fond of the originals tactics apparently the rest of the world is. Or it's as simple as the good vs. evil ploy. Either way, regardless of what really happened in paradise, we will be manipulated to believe that the evil stay evil and ultimately lose, but they aren't going to give it to the good.

Are you following me?

In other words, its in Fox's intererest to rig and manipulate things?

Oh, wait. This is Paradise Hotel. Duh. :-)

One more reminder posters. For whatever reason, when things started getting hot and heavy in Paradise with the outcasts coming back, the ratings have gone through the roof.
    Are you following me?
    Yes Amy was actually getting nice, so they had to shake things up

One more reminder posters. For whatever reason, when things started getting hot and heavy in Paradise with the outcasts coming back, the ratings have gone through the roof. I'm sure production has editors working more towards that angle. Even though our community is not quite fond of the originals tactics apparently the rest of the world is. Or it's as simple as the good vs. evil ploy. Either way, regardless of what really happened in paradise, we will be manipulated to believe that the evil stay evil and ultimately lose, but they aren't going to give it to the good.

Are you following me?
    I think I follow you. We have to remember that this is a TV show with a game show as the plot. I don't want to see CDTK together in the final 4. I think that would be boring. The biggest battle would be who cries more about beating their friend - Charla or Tara? Personally, I would like to see it come down to 2 of the CDTK group and 2 of the originals. I think THAT would be interesting! Angst and tension to the end!

Indeed jaycee
    As long as the CDTK couple won of course
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I'd like to see the Outsiders end up as the Final Four, and the Originals all have to vote on the winner. Imagine their anguish at voting for two people they despise. That would be good TV, and a victory for outsiders everywhere.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast