+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Audience Questions & Pandora's Box @ Finale...

FORT Regular

Audience Questions & Pandora's Box @ Finale...

Hi,

I'm not sure where this post could be added in without being deemed "off topic" so I courageously decided to dip my big toe in the wading pool with a new thread. Yikes! This water's cold!!!

Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone here has caught wind of there being a question and answer period between the audience and the hotel guests at the Live Finale? I think this would be a great way for the 'originals' to explain themselves and their ridiculous, demeaning behavior. I think (not sure) Survivor had an audience q&a at the finale -

I think it would also be great if FOX allowed a Pandora's Box where questions are pulled from the Internet or something like that.

My only wish is that should something like this happen a) the audience is at least an 18&over crowd, and b) it last's more than 3 minutes (I could just see it now - the q&a reserved for the Title rollout at the end seconds of the show - waaaaaaaa -

Any thoughts?

***OFF TOPIC ALERT!!!***DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT A BROKEN TRAIN OF THOUGHT****

***PLEASE SKIP THIS PART IF YOU ARE STILL THINKING ABOUT THE ABOVE COMMENT***

[[[I know this isn't related, however the thread about director manipulation was shut down for being "off topic" and I had a question to ask - why doesn't anyone think it curious that Keith made the show when in fact the Boxer/Rapper (from Miami?) should've actually been on the show? Don't get me wrong, I respect Keith and hope he wins, however something seems odd to me about the fact that the 'other' guy should've been the one going to PH, I believe it was Toni who 'accidentally' mixed up their names...seems weird to me - especially since the boxer seemed like a no bull kind of guy - I honestly believe if he would've joined the show there would've been a fist fight between him and Zackass - I just don't think he would've fit in w/the originals (being that Zack and the men were coached to create confontation) and I don't think he would've been so quick to bite his tongue (as Keith amazingly does every week) - which is the opposite of what the producers wanted IMO - they wanted this real heavy tension of David vs. Goliath, and that's what they got - if it was the boxer I really think there would've been a war - I know if it was me there would've been.....]]]

Anyone else remember this guy?

I think Charlafan or someone mentioned that would be a neat idea and I agree but that's all i've heard about it.

I'm glad Toni "accidentaly" voted Keith on, the other guy would have probably alligned with the orig's

I was thinking the same thing as you, crackpot, it would be great if there was a q&a with the viewers. I think, provided there was an age limit, it would put a lot of the 'originals' on the spot and prove to them that they are certainly loved by a few....VERY few.....viewers.

P.s. I recall someone mentioning that Toni was the one who ultimately chose Keith (if I remember correctly because he was cuter, per Toni) and I got the impression that the other girls wanted that other dude. I did not however, get the impression that it was an 'accident', I believe she knew who she was picking.
    *smooches*

she said it was accidental and she meant to pick the other dude, whether thats true or not

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    I was thinking the same thing as you, crackpot, it would be great if there was a q&a with the viewers. I think, provided there was an age limit, it would put a lot of the 'originals' on the spot and prove to them that they are certainly loved by a few....VERY few.....viewers.

P.s. I recall someone mentioning that Toni was the one who ultimately chose Keith (if I remember correctly because he was cuter, per Toni) and I got the impression that the other girls wanted that other dude. I did not however, get the impression that it was an 'accident', I believe she knew who she was picking.
    I'm not positive, but if my memory serves me right, I'm pretty sure Toni stated that she meant to vote the 'other guy' on and simply got the names mixed up - and if that was really the case wouldn't a producer or somebody step in? Maybe she was coached to do that? Maybe Keith was preselected? I don't think anyone being voted on (Keith's position) at that point would've been 'friends' with the originals - and for some reason I don't think that Boxer would've kept his mouth shut while someone like Toni, Zack, or Amy screamed in his face (as they did to Keith and others).

Keith almost aligned with the originals himself crackpot. He ended up of course voting Zack off and that is why the madness really started there. The other guy probably wouldn't have voted Zack off, I mean who knows it's all just speculation, but odds are slim, that was a really ballsy move by Keith and most others probably wouldn't have done it. So I wouldn't say necessarily nobody would have allingned themselves with the originals at that point, he probably would have they still, in theory, had the power

FORT Fogey
    remember when Keith voted of Zack and Beau responded by who does he think he is god?

what an idiot, just shows how delusional this guy is

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    remember when Keith voted of Zack and Beau responded by who does he think he is god?

LOL I remember that!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan

I was thinking that was Amy. Was it Beau that said it? I thought for sure it was Amy...but i'm definitely not immune to error.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I was thinking that was Amy. Was it Beau that said it? I thought for sure it was Amy...but i'm definitely not immune to error.
    No, it was Beau originally. Amy thought it was a brilliant line and brought it up again. She's a putz!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast