+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Audience Questions & Pandora's Box @ Finale...

Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    Hi,

[[[I know this isn't related, however the thread about director manipulation was shut down for being "off topic" and I had a question to ask - why doesn't anyone think it curious that Keith made the show when in fact the Boxer/Rapper (from Miami?)
    Wow... good thoughts. You think the producers are reading all these posts? This show is their job after all, what else could they possibly be doing? Intruiging!!! I'll betya they are! I thought I was the only one who thought the producers already knew who was going to win. I so totally thought rapper boy was a shoo-in too, he was the bald guy, right? Kieth is cute but the other guy was hotter. Curious how Kieth is on Charla's side but has still turned down her advances. You think Kieth and Toni are working for Fox? Hmmmmmmm!
    Last edited by SweetAsCheryPie; 09-11-2003 at 07:45 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    No, it was Beau originally. Amy thought it was a brilliant line and brought it up again. She's a putz!
    Beau made it right after Keith kicked Zack out, i think Amy had a god reference the next show. I guess in paradise, kicking out the most respected guy is an act only god can do to these people.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetAsCheryPie
    Curious how Kieth is on Charla's side but has still turned down her advances. You think Kieth and Toni are working for Fox? Hmmmmmmm!
    Well, they're all working for Fox... they're getting paid to be on the show!

I think the "Reality of Reality" show summed it up when they said (I am paraphrasing): "There are thousands of people who just want to be on TV, and will behave ANY way the producers tell them to!"

Keith is a good guy for not taking advantage of Charla when she was drunk.

I think if Keith would have went with Charla when she was drunk, then he would have been just as bad as the rest of the originals. I think he's a better person for not

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Chick
    I think if Keith would have went with Charla when she was drunk, then he would have been just as bad as the rest of the originals. I think he's a better person for not
    Plus he's smarter. Any involvement with Charla would have seriously jeopardized Keith's alliance with Dave and Tara, not to mention Charla herself. There will be time to hook up when the show is over and the game is won (or lost).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12