Closed Thread
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by and1chick
    did anyone get kicked off??
    no, but 2 will leave on Monday's show. My guess, the twist de jure will be two women are checking out, as that will keep an uneven number in the male / female balance with the guys going from the minority to the majority, as they aren't going to be adding a guy (as they had always done before when a woman left).

two women to leave - desiree and melanie, unless Scott wakes up and picks melanie to stay instead of Holly. I think the "black room surprise" is that Amanda says, "surprise, desiree, you're SOL, bye bye"

I'd love to see that anyway.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    The black room is where the single person---person without a roommate stays

Quote Originally Posted by ladybug73
    I thought that Acmy's little speach seemed some what thought out, for her anyway. I bet she wrote her own question. As for her being jealous of Tara, well, she damn well should be. Her boyfriend was drooling all over her when she first got there. I'll also mention that Tara has more class, brains and looks than Amy "ever will"
    Of course Amy wrote it. She just wanted to tell Tara how much better she thinks she is. Its the sure sign of a giant inferiority complex.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    The room that the single person stays in without a roomate.
    Have they always called it like that fomr the beginning? If so i must have been daydreaming the whole time lol.

I think it would be great if it backfired in their faces and Desiree had to leave because she was in the Black room. That would be one less biyatch on the show!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyms
    ....I swear, Keith took the words right out of my mouth tonight with the "I never want to have to look at Amy again...ever, in my life!"

YES!! I forgot to mention that was my favorite line of the whole show. I wish Keith would let out his feelings a bit more, instead of being so quiet and apologetic most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    Have they always called it like that fomr the beginning? If so i must have been daydreaming the whole time lol.

Yeah, but the producers must have prompted the guests because they didn't start using titles for the rooms until a couple weeks ago.

We can only hope that this will be a standard elimination with the girls selecting their roomates and the guys sending the extra girls home. I like the idea of eliminating two girls. Then the numbers will be almost even again.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I'm really glad that the Barbies are keeping things in perspective. They realize that they are sane people who have accidently been locked into the insane asylum. So, they are just having a good time and chilling out until they get to go home.

I am glad for that too---but how in the world do they DO it? I like to think I'm halfway mature (except when watching this show, I suppose! But there is no way I could remain silent while being attacked like they have been. I would have to respone. But wow do I respect them for just going about their business and keeping their yappers shut.

I also respect the barbies for not yelling and screaming like the dummies, but I don't think I could be like that either. If Amy or Beau told me they would rather me say something to their face. I would stand up, get in their face and commence screaming insults at them until I got smacked and they got kicked off.

Closed Thread