Closed Thread
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I dont think Melanie is back to be vendictive.. I think she is back to play the game and try to win.. like the rest of the pecker weeds should be. She comes off as being sensible, with a good head on her shoulders.. I guess wisdom really does come with age. I sincerely doubt that Scott would ever have the same conversations/petty arguements with Melanie that he does with Holly. I bet he is kicking his own butt right now because he went for the 'flash' instead of the 'class'
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

OK.. um who remembers who 'took out' Beau?? anyone?? anyone??

one thing about age.. the memory thing really sucks
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by katebeth
    awwww... amy hurt her head.
    Well, for her sake at least its not something she uses

Quote Originally Posted by katebeth
    ok, so has anyone shown up on the board to defend Amy? Come on, someone has to be from Arizona and love her (besides Zach). Anyone? Anyone? She can't be as nasty as she appears on tv - it's just the editing, right???
    People in AZ don't like her either she's an embarassment!

This show reminds me of the movie "Heathers".

The "Heathers" were a group of snotty, evil, yet popular girls who ruled their high school. When the main "Heather" was taken out, the others just stepped into the void that created. You could chop the head off the beast, but another one would just grow back in its place.

Once Toni was gone, Amy took her place, even mimicking some of her behavior. And now Desiree, Melanie, and even Holly are apparently undergoing the same sort of cloning procedure.

My favorite part of this episode was when they showed Zack telling Tara how hot she was...can't wait for Amy to see that bit of video.

Also, Amy bragging about her illustrious accomplishments....out-of-shape cheerleader for a football team in Arizona that's even worse than the Cardinals...

Amy was right about it being a game of good vs evil. She's just on the opposite side she thinks she's on.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Well, for her sake at least its not something she uses

That was too frickin' funny

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    This show reminds me of the movie "Heathers".

The "Heathers" were a group of snotty, evil, yet popular girls who ruled their high school. When the main "Heather" was taken out, the others just stepped into the void that created. You could chop the head off the beast, but another one would just grow back in its place.

Once Toni was gone, Amy took her place, even mimicking some of her behavior. And now Desiree, Melanie, and even Holly are apparently undergoing the same sort of cloning procedure.

My favorite part of this episode was when they showed Zack telling Tara how hot she was...can't wait for Amy to see that bit of video.

Also, Amy bragging about her illustrious accomplishments....out-of-shape cheerleader for a football team in Arizona that's even worse than the Cardinals...
    From another thread, apparently another one of Amy's accomplishments is getting fired from said cheerleading squad

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    It gets better. She didn't even cheer for tthe Cards she used to cheer for the Rattlers Arena Football.

Well, did anyone think Scott wasn't uncomfortable until Beau started being an ass. He just didn't want Scott to talk to Dave cause he was afraid would use his powerful brain to lure him over the dark side!

Closed Thread