Closed Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041

Thread: 9/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Obviously this type of girls care more about their fun than their "best friend"'s feeling.. what else can I say ?
    Why is Charla 'this type of girl'? She does not owe Dave anything more than she has given him. Why should she sit around and mope just so Dave isn't upset. I think Dave needs to realize that she is only a friend, and won't be more. Being a true friend, Dave shouldn't make her feel guilty for being attracted to someone else. A real friend wouldn't do that.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Also, you mentioned in another thread about Acmy's dancing CharlaFan..I was SO FRIGGIN' sick of seeing that poochy belly flopping in the air!! She sucks at cheerleading even! LOL
    Whenever i see Amy do her little cheers i always laugh, I also laughed when she walked over to beau when he picked her first. It's like a chicken walk or something.
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 09-12-2003 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Whenever i see Amy do her little cheers i always laugh, I also laughed when she walked over to beau when he picked her first. It's like a chicken walk or something.
    Please don't forget the annoying screechy voice she uses.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    OMG! I forgot about that broken leg strut! LOL

or it's known as the Corncob up my Ass Strut! LOL

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

All I ask

All I ask is that there is NO MORE dancing (and I use that term almost as loosely as Amy is) from Amy next week. No more.

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Obviously this type of girls care more about their fun than their "best friend"'s feeling.. what else can I say ?

Charla staying in her room most of the time , usually with Tara or Dave as company doesn't seem to me like someone out for there own fun at the expense of Dave's feelings.

You sound as if Charla is doing it to you Ruben...........
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I still think Keith should have laughed manically and said "Yes!" whenever Amy asked if he was God. Oh man, that would have been so cool.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    You know one thing that drives me nuts when the Amygang all spout this stuff about "loyalty" and "frienship" etc. When lets face it- the bottom line is that the ultimate goal of this fiasco is to be the last couple standing. So at some point everyone is going to have to vote off their fellow participants. But the Amyites seem to think that as long as they can stay friends, they will be able to live and play rent free in Paradise fo-evah.

I recall Amy's comments during one of her rants (by the way everytime I picture Amy in my minds-eye - the image I have is of her bent over at the waist (if you can find it)- arms either flung back or pointing, head tilted sideways like a dog listening to a victrola - and mouth agape - sad really) any back to her rant - it was when she asked Keith if "Thought he was God" when he voted off Zack.

Uh-earth to Amy, if you want to call anyone God then it would be Hostess Amanda who told Keith that he HAD to break up one of the couples that night. I think anyone in their right mind would have voted off Zackass who is probably one of the most unpleasant people in all of North America. And also Amystein...someone had to be voted off and that meant that someone was going to be unhappy.

But I forget, Amyites tend to only believe thar rules and code of conduct apply to other people and that this third stone from the sun revolves around their little sphere of influence and all others be damned.
    You know another way to deal with these idiots is to strip them off their American citizenships..... that way they can have their "Paradise" FOREVER! I mean what use for them to remain as Americans? Even if you sent them to Iraq, Zach instead of engaging the enemy like he's supposed to... he would jepordize the mission by going up to one of Saddam's goon and makes stupid remarks like "I got lawya in me" or "me and my 50 guys are waiting for you back in A-country" .....before you know it, he and his unit are blown into pieces thanks to Zachass!

Closed Thread