Closed Thread
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Idol Fan
    Since the deluded hostiles love to talk about karma, gee, do you think Amy's getting hurt means anything??? I've never wished anyone harm in my life, but I can't say I feel for that raging idiot.

Oh, Scott, way to go! Let Holly know you don't ever want to see her after the show and that your behavior isn't real life?

Yes! Let there be hope for the Fantastic Foursome!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    The way that they treated Charla was sickening. They really think they're going to win? And I think that since Tom guessed the twist that it isn't going to happen anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    amy is just pitiable....
    She needs a major smackdown!

leave poor Dave alone!!!

FORT Newbie
    This is my first post, I have to finally rant.

Don't Tom, Desiree, Holly, etc. understand that they wouldn't even still be there if Keith, Charla, Tara and Dave hadn't worked so hard to get rid of the originals? The originals would have offed each one of them one by one, in a heartbeat, if that hadn't been broken up. Now that the originals are down and out, they are suddenly "wooing" the new people, who they previously had absolutely no interest in (I remember Amy saying, before I think Tara came on, before Amy even met Tara, that she didn't want to be nice to her. Toni convinced her that she had to. Thats a great attitude). And for some dumb reason, these new-er people have fallen for it hook line and sinker. I just don't get it. Holly I understand, she fell for Scott. Tom, maybe, because he probably didn't like Dave from when they auditioned together. But Desiree? What is her deal? Why is Amy so wonderful in her eyes?

I just don't think I can watch this show any more. And if they are going to allow Beau to bring in his skewed version of what has happened on TV, they should allow everyone to see it and judge for themself, it makes the whole thing so biased. Particularly since Beau is delusional. Did he miss how his "best friend" Zach wanted to get rid of him, and how Amy was right along with that until Beau became her only safety net?

I hate these people.

i wannnnaa gooooooooo

sorry to reply to myself... but did AMY just call someone else a Heartless B--ch?

Has she looked in the mirror?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Wow, good time to take a commercial break. Loved Scott's face at the end.

Can someone shoot Des, Tom, Beau, Holly, Scott, Melanie and Amy? They're really grating on the nerves tonight.

Idol Fan
    All I can say is these people (the evildoers) are so blind to their own prejudice and wrongdoing it's shocking and pitiable. Gee, Amy, not everyone gives their loyalty to someone abusing and lying to them. Lord, I loved it when they showed all the girls Zack kissed! :rolleyes

FORT Regular
    Should I even bother with the show tonight. Does ANYTHING good happen for the foursome?

Closed Thread