Closed Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Anyone know what happens on next week's show for 9/15 and 9/17? Hasn't the show finale been taped already? You can email me to not spoil the fun for everyone else. icanluv2@yahoo.com

Desiree is really starting to annoy me. No, excuse me, not starting, she's already annoying me. Go home, shoo!
    At least we got to see Smokey!
    Keith is funny. "I don'twant to see Amy's face ever again! "You're not the only one, pal!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I think the person that posted that they will probably eliminate two girls Monday has a pretty good idea. I think that is a good possibility. It might help out the Fab Four (bye bye Desiree and Melanie?)

Wow, I hope so. I wish I could be as optimistic as some of you, but I am very concerned for our protagonists. I a

Sorry if I'm rehashing old stuff, but I heard that the actual resort they're at for this show is outside of Acapulco or Pueta Vallarta? Does anyone know the actual name of it? Wow, what a place for a honeymoon, or a really great vacation!

Did anyone else notice that when Holly found the envelope on the table that Amy just snatched it before Holly could even try to take it? If I were Holly that would have pissed me off. I found it first B*tch! :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Desiree is really starting to annoy me. No, excuse me, not starting, she's already annoying me. Go home, shoo!
    At least we got to see Smokey!
    Keith is funny. "I don'twant to see Amy's face ever again! "You're not the only one, pal!
    What does Desiree think is going to happen when/if DKTC are gone? The Originals are going to send her to the chopping block first! If she is too stupid to realize that, maybe she should loosen her braids.

Quote Originally Posted by SheeeeeMoney
    Did anyone else notice that when Holly found the envelope on the table that Amy just snatched it before Holly could even try to take it? If I were Holly that would have pissed me off. I found it first B*tch! :mad:
    I bet that the Barbies were estatic that the Originals went on an excursion. They had their first afternoon of peace in two days.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyms
    Sorry if I'm rehashing old stuff, but I heard that the actual resort they're at for this show is outside of Acapulco or Pueta Vallarta? Does anyone know the actual name of it? Wow, what a place for a honeymoon, or a really great vacation!
    I wouldn't go near that place as I'm sure it will be haunted FOREVER by the evil spirit of THE ORIGINALS

So during the "next week on Paradise Hotel" section tonight, I noticed something: They showed the almost complete roommate selection for next week (just for a split second). Luckily I have Replay TV, so I can rewind it and pause it. I'm 99% sure it's next week's selection, because they were wearing the same clothes that they show them wearing next week.

At any rate... the pairing was like this... (pretty typical)

Keith~Tara

Dave~Charla

Beau~Amy

Scott~Holly

Then TOM was sitting alone, with his face in his hand. Melanie and Desiree were not on the screen.

TAKE IT HOW YOU WANT... it doesn't really explain how, why, or if 2 girls get kicked off... but perhaps someone else can make something more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeeeeMoney
    So during the "next week on Paradise Hotel" section tonight, I noticed something: They showed the almost complete roommate selection for next week (just for a split second). Luckily I have Replay TV, so I can rewind it and pause it. I'm 99% sure it's next week's selection, because they were wearing the same clothes that they show them wearing next week.

At any rate... the pairing was like this... (pretty typical)

Keith~Tara

Dave~Charla

Beau~Amy

Scott~Holly

Then TOM was sitting alone, with his face in his hand. Melanie and Desiree were not on the screen.

TAKE IT HOW YOU WANT... it doesn't really explain how, why, or if 2 girls get kicked off... but perhaps someone else can make something more of it.
    He'd deserve to make that decision.

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar
    TeeeeMoney--that's big time! This is just a shot in the dark...crazy one at that. What if they do the regular roomate selection, then the odd one out gets to PICK A COUPLE to go home? That may be even too "twisted" for PH! At any rate, it's a good sign that DC and KT are together in the clip.

Closed Thread