+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nielsen Ratings - Paradizzle Hotel

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar

Nielsen Ratings - Paradizzle Hotel

1st POST!!!!

How is this show only drawing 6.1 million viewers? It's not even close to BB4 which IMO is a much worse program. I think the ratings have actually gotten worse over the course of the show which is also surprising because (again IMO) the drama has gotten better and better. No one at my work watches it, yet the people I know who do watch get SO riled up at the TV set I've seen them actually throw stuff. Sometimes it's even hard to listen to what's going on because there are so many comments made back to the TV from the people I'm viewing with....

LOL Wow....It's like the hit that nobody knows about...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    1st POST!!!!

How is this show only drawing 6.1 million viewers? It's not even close to BB4 which IMO is a much worse program. I think the ratings have actually gotten worse over the course of the show which is also surprising because (again IMO) the drama has gotten better and better. No one at my work watches it, yet the people I know who do watch get SO riled up at the TV set I've seen them actually throw stuff. Sometimes it's even hard to listen to what's going on because there are so many comments made back to the TV from the people I'm viewing with....

LOL Wow....It's like the hit that nobody knows about...
    I cannot begin to explain the Nielsen's but I'm sure one of our fearless forum leaders would probably concur with me and maybe even shout out a percentage for the number of new posters we have here. Last week this forum just exploded with people not only "lurking" but actually posting.

Yep, we've had lots of new people sign up in the last week or so, most often heading straight for the Paradizzle forum.

This forum is the most active on the site right now.

The Nielsen's just don't add up to me.
    The show seems to be drawing more of a crowd than that.

to the site Joe Madre
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    last weeks 2 shows both hit really good numbers(compared to other shows). Last wednesday had a really high rating for viewers between the age 18-49(due to not being up against BB). Monday probably wasn't as good because it was the first night of Monday Night Football and the final of For Love or Money 2. I expect PH to get slightly better ratings next monday(pick up a few viewers from FLOM2)

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    last weeks 2 shows both hit really good numbers(compared to other shows). Last wednesday had a really high rating for viewers between the age 18-49(due to not being up against BB). Monday probably wasn't as good because it was the first night of Monday Night Football and the final of For Love or Money 2. I expect PH to get slightly better ratings next monday(pick up a few viewers from FLOM2)
    Speaking of FLOM (briefly I promise) did anyone else luck out like me and watch PH and the flip over to the final hour of FLOM2? Everyone here was complaining about how they lost an hour of their lives watching another recap of all the losers that appeared on that show from the beginning. Huge sigh of relief for this funnygirl!

Anybody get a word on the overnight ratings for Paradizzle for 9/15?

The board is BLOWING UP! I think at one point I saw 155 users in this forum and 33 in the Big Brother forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    Anybody get a word on the overnight ratings for Paradizzle for 9/15?

The board is BLOWING UP! I think at one point I saw 155 users in this forum and 33 in the Big Brother forum...
    N/M answered my own question by surfing over to DaveBoston.com....

FORT Fogey
    where is the info about the show?

All i see is info about 18-49 year olds on wednesday night there.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    where is the info about the show?

All i see is info about 18-49 year olds on wednesday night there.

yeah that's what I was referring to. There is no specific info up yet...

Where can you get the info on the Neilson ratings? It would be very interesting to see because most people I know are complete P. Ho Junkies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast