Quote Originally Posted by totoro
I wrote to Dave as well, and he responded to me:

This is what I wrote:

"Hey Dave-

I have never EVER written fanmail, but I felt moved to tell you that I admired your display of maturity on Paradise this summer. I am a big “reality” TV fan, and you are in my top 10 list of the best players out there. That list also includes Keith, Charla and Tara. You guys deserve to win over anyone else, and I can’t wait to find out if you do.

Have pride in what you did: you deserve it! You are much admired out here in the real world. If you have the time, skip on over to this forum I frequent: www.fansofrealitytv.com I post as “totoro”, and as of today there are more than 7,000 supportive messages in your thread alone!

Brandi
AKA “totoro”
San Francisco, CA "

And his response:

"Thanks Brandi.
You are so sweet.
BTW I've been to SF twice and loved it!

=====
I REALLY wish I had the time to write longer, more personal email responses but right now I just don't. Sorry about that, and sorry about the long delay in response time. The good news is that it IS me reading every email and responding myself, I promise! And I DO love America now, that's for sure!
Thanks again for your email and support, for watching PH and for rooting for me!"

Anyways, just thought I'd share!!

Thats awesome! Dave seems like such a sweet guy.. Any girl would be lucky to snag him up.. lol

Anyways, I wrote to Dave to, but I haven't recieved anything back yet.. How long did it take you to get your reply?