+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Where are they now?

If it's true, I'm soooooo in. I'll blow my whole paycheck converting it into an american dollar bill, but for Keith the stripper, you bet!

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    If it's true, I'm soooooo in. I'll blow my whole paycheck converting it into an american dollar bill, but for Keith the stripper, you bet!
    Maybe we can have a fort party of Keith stripping!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Only if Keith brings me a signed copy of the Holly Playboy we all know she's going to do.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

By a duck pond in Arizona with about 50 ducks.
    So it seems like nearly every guest has been spotted or interviewed post-taping. Of the remaining guests, I've seen things said about Dave and Beau, but what about Charla, Keith, Tara, Amy, Scott, or Holly? Have they popped up in the media or been spotted anywhere?

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Daddio, thanks. I need that. I choked on a Frito. You owe me.

Well, since YA admitted it, I will, too. I wrote Dave. He wrote me back. (I don't have the email anymore, so I can't post it.) He was very nice.

Kristen was on the local news the day after she got back (it was later in the reunion week) - she didn't say much except that she only wanted to go back to make fun of Charla and Tara (still our classy girl!)

She's back to work as a hairdresser in Chandler....

And I listen to the station that Beau supposedly works for -- never heard him, and they never speak of him.. not to my knowledge.

And believe it or not - NOT A THING on Amy and Zack!

It's strange, considering they all live here -- can one assume that Zackmy has moved to LA already to make it "big"?

I heard an interview with Beau yesterday that someone posted a link to in the Beau thread. Anyway, he mentioned Dave, Zack&Amy, and even Holly. Holly he said was the one person he was closest to (maybe a little romance going there after Scott hosed Holly?), and he even said he thought Dave was a cool guy. Not much to say about Zack&Amy though, so I got the impression that even Beau thinks Zack is an ass.

A great idea is to do a Joe Schmoe type of show with lets say Amy now that would be the greatest thing ever.Seeing her humilated for our entertainment.We can only wish.

Me too!

I wrote to Dave as well, and he responded to me:

This is what I wrote:

"Hey Dave-

I have never EVER written fanmail, but I felt moved to tell you that I admired your display of maturity on Paradise this summer. I am a big “reality” TV fan, and you are in my top 10 list of the best players out there. That list also includes Keith, Charla and Tara. You guys deserve to win over anyone else, and I can’t wait to find out if you do.

Have pride in what you did: you deserve it! You are much admired out here in the real world. If you have the time, skip on over to this forum I frequent: www.fansofrealitytv.com I post as “totoro”, and as of today there are more than 7,000 supportive messages in your thread alone!

Brandi
    AKA “totoro”
    San Francisco, CA "

And his response:

"Thanks Brandi.
    You are so sweet.
    BTW I've been to SF twice and loved it!

=====
    I REALLY wish I had the time to write longer, more personal email responses but right now I just don't. Sorry about that, and sorry about the long delay in response time. The good news is that it IS me reading every email and responding myself, I promise! And I DO love America now, that's for sure!
    Thanks again for your email and support, for watching PH and for rooting for me!"

Anyways, just thought I'd share!!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

That's cool, totoro. I got an email from Dave a few weeks ago and posted it in one of these threads around here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast