+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Toni and Desiree at hockey game

Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    She is really a piece of paradise kelp. She brought nothing to the game and sided with the people that she felt would make her look more cool, I have nothing but dislike for Desiree
    she is what she is and will always be, a call girl.

FORT Newbie
    Just for the record. I took the picture. It's not fake. Like someone said, I didn't even know who they were since I've never seen the show. I thought they were cute though and snapped one pic of them. The game was on 9/8 so draw whatever conclusions you want from that. They were very cool, chatting it up with everyone around them and didn't act like stars or anything.

Here's a little bigger version:

http://www.letsgokings.com/modules.p...view_photo.php

You can also spot them in this pic of the whole crowd

http://www.letsgokings.com/modules.p...view_photo.php

Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat
    They were very cool, chatting it up with everyone around them and didn't act like stars or anything.
    They shouldn't act like stars because they aren't stars. They are loooohooosers
    *smooches*

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Um, ok, when was this taken? It was either taken in like, May, before the end of the season, or it was taken recently at a training camp game.

If it was taken in May, Toni and Des knew each other before the show.
    They're in preseason right now. They've been playing each other for a while and have their first exhibition tomorrow night. I think the shot was taken recently. If you read the message board there they say the shot was taken September 7 or something like that.

I especially like the comment about Toni's boobs and how Mattel makes them and they play 'Fake' if you squeeze them. Hahah!

It's all been sorted out, boomboomwashing. It was a 9/8 prospects game between the Coyotes and the Kings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456