+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Toni and Desiree at hockey game

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by chatking1983
    I dont think it's fake. If you go to the forum where I got it from, many people on their say that they saw them at the hockey game. Most of the people on there dont even know who they were, just that everyone was talking about them and looking at them. I dont think every L.A. King hockey fan that was at the game had a big plan to lie and trick the rest of the internet.
    You have a good point there. But anyway, it doesn't really matter. I'm always initially skeptical of things I see and read on the internet.

Anyway, I'm curious to know why they were in L.A.? Visiting Amy and Zack, maybe?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

There's a decent chance that they were taping a reunion show.

Am I the only poster who sees the humor in Toni being a hockey fan?

FORT Newbie

Guess we know why Des and Toni were at the hockey game

Last night explains the Desiree and Toni sighting at the Kings game. Two idiots in a row.

FORT Newbie
    at a kings game, that doesnt make sense.......wouldnt fox have some sort of rule or regulations about things of that sort.

Think they became friends through their mutual desire to "protect" amy from elimination... "I'd take a bullet for you baby girl!"
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Amy wept and bitched about saving her only two female friends left at Paradise Hotel.

Desiree was such a dingbat for insisting on leaving after making such a fuss about switching her alliance because she did not trust Charla and Tara. Desiree cut her own throat. She obviously did not know how to play the game. Her associations after the show doesn't show better judgement in chose of friends.

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Think they became friends through their mutual desire to "protect" amy from elimination... "I'd take a bullet for you baby girl!"

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    Amy wept and bitched about saving her only two female friends left at Paradise Hotel.

Desiree was such a dingbat for insisting on leaving after making such a fuss about switching her alliance because she did not trust Charla and Tara. Desiree cut her own throat. She obviously did not know how to play the game. Her associations after the show doesn't show better judgement in chose of friends.
    I am still amazed at how she left Tom high and dry for amy... maybe Amy, Toni, and Desiree were a lot closer then we thought! Boom chick a boom boom!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Tom even had tears in his eyes and said he was amazed at how attached he had gotten to Desiree. I agreee with Tom that he will be the next obvious chose for the chopping block.

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I am still amazed at how she left Tom high and dry for amy... maybe Amy, Toni, and Desiree were a lot closer then we thought! Boom chick a boom boom!

Back to the picture-what is casting that shadow on Toni's arm? The position of Des's head would cast one on Toni's neck and face, not her arm. My vote is fake. Like the way T's bra strap is hanging out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast