+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: the 'fab four'

FORT Newbie

the 'fab four'

As a huge fan of TKCD I am really getting worried and wonder what FOX might do, if anything as an equalizer for the remaining guests. These four have truly kept their wits and emotions about them as the game has gone on and have spent the last 3 episodes dealing with more crap then any game show contestant ever should or probably has. All the evicted guests kept talking about how those 4 looked like such losers on TV when it's all of them that actually have come across as complete losers.
    Anyways, I know that the show is full of twists and turns and I hope that there is some great one coming up that will help my fab four as it is not looking good at all for them right now. The absolute last thing I want to see as the series comes to an end is Amy winning while video of Zach and Toni is shown of them screaming in joy and being their usual vile selves. Something had better be done because I'm addicted to this show more than drugs but fear that the rest of the ride might be hell.

PLEASE CONSOLE ME!!!

I'll try to console you, I too like TKCD the best, I think that although they haven't not been the most honest they haven't been 'mean', they are simply playing the game. I also think they have been the most sincere with each other then the rest of them have. I don't know how anyone could trust Beau with what he said when he left and then how he came back. But anywho, what I think will happen is that it will be touch and go with the Fab Four AKA Barbie Group but I think they will prevail. There's too many in the original group and I think something will happen. Scott will piss off Holly or Melaine (whom I don't trust at all) will do the oppsite of what she said to Holly and take Scott away (notice how she was fishing for Scott's views on Holly last night). I also feel that Beau will end up getting PO'd at someone since he always has in the past. The Orginials, as it were, are not as loyal to each other as the Barbie Group is in my opinon. There are too many similar mental personalities and that's never a good thing. The Barbie Group have acted the best thus far, not giving in to the Originals childish behavior even though I was screaming at the TV for Tara to go off on Toni and someone to go off on Amy. Bottom line, IMHO the Barbie Group will come out the winner's.
    *smooches*

FORT Fogey
    If the producers can set up a bunch of twists that allow the barbie group to all go to the final 4, that would make for great TV. Will it happen i am not sure, but this show is more ment for entertainment(read that drama) then a game and what would be more dramatic then seeing our heros get beaten and things look bleak only to have them overcome the odds and win.

You have to think the producers know the appeal of DCKT and will try put twists to help them out, else this show would be considered a failure and the chances people will watch PH2 will not be as great.

I hate to say it but if those four get the boot, then i'd probably stop watching it since the rest are idiots. Off topic though, i can't stand how Desiree has turned into such a biyatch

I also can't stand Desiree. They have done nothing to her and she's joining in on the dogpile.

Too bad she's too stupid to realize that they only need her for the numbers.

Ya does she realize that if it werent for her much needed vote for their side, she would be treated just as bad. Now she just looks like a fool for going to the dark side

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Chick
    i can't stand how Desiree has turned into such a biyatch
    I don't blame her for not wanting to be part of DCKT, since it is in her best interest not to be, but the way she acts as if she was violated by them is annoying.

If she does make it to the finals, somebody should give her the speech though about backstabbing and going against your word.

[QUOTE=CharlaFan]I don't blame her for not wanting to be part of DCKT, since it is in her best interest not to be, but the way she acts as if she was violated by them is annoying.

If she does make it to the finals, somebody should give her the speech though about backstabbing and going against your word.[/QU
    You right about that ya, it wouldnt be good for her to have joined them , but to jump on the 'I hate them' bandwagon is annoying

FORT Fogey
    If Deseree and Tom were smart they would not have taken any sides and just sit in th middle of the 2 groups and play them against eachother and try guarentee themself a spot in the finals with 2 of DCKT. That whay they could use the we were playing the game arguement and would have legitiment claim why they should win.

That's true, staying nuetral might have been the better thing to do. But what the heck has happened to Tom, he went from over the top with his monkey to not saying a thing when the others came back. My guess is he only picked melanie because the dark side wanted her back, and if he went with CKTD, then they might pick on him too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast