+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: the 'fab four'

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Please dont get me wrong. I am not saying I dont like Charla. I do. The whole point of my initial reply to this thread was that - as players in the game - there is something about Charla and Tara that sets off my alarms.
    I agree with this point, Daddio. Well about Tara.

I like Charla and although I think she is a little emotional, I don't think she has done anything 'out of the ordinary' mean to Dave. In my opinion, she is acting like a 'true' friend to Dave with her reactions to his 'weirdness' (mind you Dave is one of my favorites). He is a little high maintenance only because he seems insecure and VERY sensitive for a dude and being around a guy who is too senistive can be exhausting. Remember there is a fine line between sensitive and TOO sensitive (you guys just can't win with us girls) I think she's acting like anyone would putting up with that.

Back to Tara:

What I don't trust about her is her lack of emotions. In the last epsiode where Charla was sitting up on the bed and Tara was laying on it and the only thing you could see of her was the back of her head. Charla was talking to her (and forgive me but I don't remember the convo) Tara seemed to be responding in the way that she might have thought Charla wanted her to. She hardly said anything and said it in a way that she wasn't really paying attention, like maybe she didn't care what Charla had to sa. Maybe I'm the only one who read into it and maybe I read too much into (being a girl I tend to do that ). There have been other times I've noticed similar things when Charla is conversing with her. I like Tara but I don't know, maybe she's just not into winning the game but having fun or maybe she is just siding with the group of people that were nice to her or she felt had a better chance of winning.

At any rate GO KEN AND BARBIE'S!

Oh AND! In response to whom ever asked if we would still play with Barbie's if we could (I think it was Ruben). Yes I would I loved Barbie growing up! But it would be weird if I did that. People would make fun .
    *smooches*

Quote Originally Posted by katebeth

Also (and this isn't a spoiler, just a one liner) did anyone catch Tara's line "What we've achieved??? Hello, we're both on REALITY TELEVISION!" At least Tara can laugh at her situation and have fun with it.
    Even though I'm definitely NOT a fan of DCKT, I did love Tara when she made that comment!

I know it's nice to be mature and all, but I would have loved it if she had made that comment when Amy was going on about how much more she has then Tara

Although watching the Originals gang up on and torture DCKT was painful, I think it was a good thing. All the abuse tightened DCKT's bonds and has created a stronger alliance against their common enemy. Tara no longer has the option of betraying the Barbies.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    i hope dckt wins... they totally deserve it, putting up with all the other ppl's jealousy, annoyance, bad mouthing etc. Its a game and if they cant stand other ppl being smarted and witty ... then get out!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Oh my gosh....am I one of the only ones that -hates- these 4?!? Ugh....they better be the next 4 to leave!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by starsprite
    Oh my gosh....am I one of the only ones that -hates- these 4?!? Ugh....they better be the next 4 to leave!

Well I dislike them all except Keith (and maybe Scott), so I'm pretty close.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

On Hiatus
    Wait. Yellowapple's turned into a 14 year-old girl?
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Wait. Yellowapple's turned into a 14 year-old girl?
    Well, take out the girl part and you're there. Being a dude, I stopped developing mentally in 8th grade.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I'm so ready to see one of the "not so fab four" leave Paradise Hotel... forever!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast