+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72

Thread: the 'fab four'

  1. #21
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    LMAO Kate! I was laughing too, now that was a good one!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  2. #22
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2

    who loves the barbies?

    Man I Love The Barbies. I think that they are actually playing the game and I think that all the other people are scared by that they and I think that they are worried because The Barbies are so close and so strong. I think that Amy and he possy (sorry can't spell) are gonna go down hard. I was talking about it with one of my friends and we say that they might make Scott and Amy pick who has to leave between the people they took on the excursion. that would be so totally awesome don't you think?!!

  3. #23
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by barbiesrule
    Man I Love The Barbies. I think that they are actually playing the game and I think that all the other people are scared by that they and I think that they are worried because The Barbies are so close and so strong. I think that Amy and he possy (sorry can't spell) are gonna go down hard. I was talking about it with one of my friends and we say that they might make Scott and Amy pick who has to leave between the people they took on the excursion. that would be so totally awesome don't you think?!!
    Thats actually a very good theory. I never thought of that one. That would definitely explain her saying "she's not going against one of her friends." Theres got to be some reason why Amy and Scott got to bring someone with them on a excursion and no one else did.

  4. #24
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by chatking1983
    Thats actually a very good theory. I never thought of that one. That would definitely explain her saying "she's not going against one of her friends." Theres got to be some reason why Amy and Scott got to bring someone with them on a excursion and no one else did.
    Here's the big question: The invitation they found telling them to pick two of their friends, did it end with "choose wisely"? IF it did, this theory/rumor is more than likely true. Coupled with Desiree "holding power" in the black room theory that Tom jinxed, I'm thinking the Barbies are pretty safe on Monday's show.

  5. #25
    Check that out! fallsplendor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Food Dish
    Posts
    126
    The Barbies are my favorite!

    I hope one of th couples (Dave/Charla or Keith/Tara) come out the winners. I don't really care whom, just one of them so they can say 'HAH! You SUCK!'
    *smooches*

  6. #26
    Hug me!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,761
    How old are you guys ? still play with barbies ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

  7. #27
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,116
    [QUOTE=fallsplendor]The Barbies are my favorite!

    I would say that in all honesty the "Kens" (Dave & Keith) are my favorites.

    That being said, Charla and Tara and my favorites amongst the girls of Paradise - but there is something about both of them that still rubs me the wrong way (although I wouldn't mind being rubbed by either one of them).

    While Andon, Zack and Alex were total jerks to the DKCT alliance on their return visit to PH - I do think that they did the right thing in telling Dave that Charla was talking smack about him behind his back. But Dave chose to stay in total denial about it - and the method they used to tell Dave probably furthered this.

    Tara, I dont know, there is something about her that makes me think that she puts up a bold face of friendship and loyalty to Charla but that if push came to shove she would shove a knife deep between her shoulder blades. She has always seemed very sneaky and phoney to me when it comes to interacting with the group.

    BUT to the credit of TARA and her fellow Barbies and Kens, they have certainly provided the best moments of clarity on the show with their comments - mostly made in response to being attacked. Probably my favorite comment from the show's entire current run is Tara's comments when Amy suggested that she had "overcome and accommplished more at 21 that Tara would ever" Tara's brilliant comeback was "What has she accomplished?!? We are on a Reality TV Show"

  8. #28
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    [QUOTE=Daddio]
    Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    While Andon, Zack and Alex were total jerks to the DKCT alliance on their return visit to PH - I do think that they did the right thing in telling Dave that Charla was talking smack about him behind his back. But Dave chose to stay in total denial about it - and the method they used to tell Dave probably furthered this.
    Would you or somebody else please throw an example of Charla talking smack behind Dave's back? She's been pretty honest with him to his face, in a group, etc. She doesn't need to talk behind his back.

  9. #29
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Would you or somebody else please throw an example of Charla talking smack behind Dave's back? She's been pretty honest with him to his face, in a group, etc. She doesn't need to talk behind his back.
    Hi Funny Girl,

    I will give you two that immediately come to mind.

    Charla has commented during a confesional that she could never be intimate with Dave because he doesnt have proper foot hygeine.

    Charla has talked sweet as pie and reassuringly on the phone with Dave, only to hang-up and then call him "phsyco"

  10. #30
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Hi Funny Girl,

    I will give you two that immediately come to mind.

    Charla has commented during a confesional that she could never be intimate with Dave because he doesnt have proper foot hygeine.

    Charla has talked sweet as pie and reassuringly on the phone with Dave, only to hang-up and then call him "phsyco"
    Hey Daddio, Charla's confessional about Dave's foot hygiene was also brought up to his face during Pandora's Box. So it's not like she never mentioned it to him.

    Dave IS psycho sometimes. He gets very insecure the closer that a vote off threatening his existence there comes around. He starts to annoy a lot of people digging for compliments, reassuring that he's everybody's friend, etc.

    When Charla said this she was rolling her eyes and grinning. Kind of like you did as a kid when your mother was asking if you had on clean underwear before you left the house. You weren't talking smack about your mama behind her back you were relieving the exasperation with humor, that's all!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.