+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: the 'fab four'

I actually (bravely) ventured over to the Fox message board, and of the top 50 threads, 3 were pro-original...the rest, were all for CDTK. Based on the previews for next week, the producers are winding this thing down for a CDTK final 4... I just have a feeling. (or a really strong hope!?!)

I hope the producers recognize the Barbies' popularity and skew the show to favor them.

But I'm having a hard time trusting the judgement of people who don't know the meaning of "forever."

Quote Originally Posted by relby1
    PLEASE CONSOLE ME!!!

Welcome to the FORT, relby!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sheela

Welcome to the FORT, relby!
    Thank You!

FORT Newbie

to charla, dave, keith and tara -- the sweet beautiful outcasts

rock on. nobody likes bullies, everybody digs you.

I'll second that! I only hope they can make it to the end

Exactly!

Amen to that, I'm glad someone said it. Watching those other people make me sick. I <3 Charla, she is a sweetie. When did being honest, polite, and tactful become a social blunder??? The world is messed up.

Amy makes my stomach turn, she is soooo phony. She is the epitome of B*TCH and I'm not sure that's even a harsh enough word to describe her. And those things she said to Tara about jealousy just show what a stupid, histrionic little megalomaniac she is. What a troll. Jeeze it makes me so mad. It just BLOWS MY MIND that they think they are the "good side." All I can do is hope that karma gives bad people like her what they have coming to them.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LikityKity
    Amen to that, I'm glad someone said it. Watching those other people make me sick. I <3 Charla, she is a sweetie. When did being honest, polite, and tactful become a social blunder??? The world is messed up.

Amy makes my stomach turn, she is soooo phony. She is the epitome of B*TCH and I'm not sure that's even a harsh enough word to describe her. And those things she said to Tara about jealousy just show what a stupid, histrionic little megalomaniac she is. What a troll. Jeeze it makes me so mad. It just BLOWS MY MIND that they think they are the "good side." All I can do is hope that karma gives bad people like her what they have coming to them.
    the worst part was when some of the original people came back on, even after seeing themselves on tv and had the nerve to tell dave, charla and keith that they were the laughingstock of america,..,maybe people like toni and zack hang around with other ridiculously mean people who feel that way, but i really can't picture people being anything but apalled by the amy/toni/zack's behavior.,,.

at least kivita told charla that people think she's a sweetheart, cuz she is,.,.even though she came across in a bad light at the beginning, somewhat snobbish, she has totally redeemed herself in my eyes.,

is it bad to wish that amy had hit her head just a litttttttle bit harder in tonite's episode? hmmm, the sweet silence of temporary unconsciousness,..,

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by LikityKity

Karma did ..... She has Zack
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Yes, if you ever get to leave that horrible island full of mean people just know that we love you! The sane people of America (who, admitedly spend too much time watching reality television) love you!

Also (and this isn't a spoiler, just a one liner) did anyone catch Tara's line "What we've achieved??? Hello, we're both on REALITY TELEVISION!" At least Tara can laugh at her situation and have fun with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast