+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming shows:

FORT Fogey

Upcoming shows:

sort of got this off the fox message board, although all these previews are on zap2it.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Wednesday 10th: The remaining guests choose their roommates; the group throws a jungle-themed party.

Monday 15th: Another guest must check out of the hotel, causing emotions to run high.

Wednesday 17th: Two guests must check out of the hotel, narrowing the field of competitors; a guest gets advice on how to seduce his roommate.

Monday 22nd: Elimination looms for one of the seven remaining guests unless they can break up one of the three established couples. But before any bags are packed, there's a surprise striptease by one of the guys and a night of belly dancing for the ladies
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope that the 17th isnt something like Beau being patronizing to Dave about how to seduce Charla, because I'm sure he would do it in a mean ay. Plus that means Beau is around way longer than I want him to be.

Oh good grief.
    Beau is not too savvy with the old seduction techniques or Amanda wouldn't have been sniffing round Alex.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    sort of got this off the fox message board, although all these previews are on zap2it.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Wednesday 10th: The remaining guests choose their roommates; the group throws a jungle-themed party.

Monday 15th: Another guest must check out of the hotel, causing emotions to run high.

Monday 22nd: Elimination looms for one of the seven remaining guests unless they can break up one of the three established couples. But before any bags are packed, there's a surprise striptease by one of the guys and a night of belly dancing for the ladies
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not sure what to make of the comment for Monday 15th, they do love to mislead us and emotions do often run high when someone checks out.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I posted this in another thread and then decided it was better suited for this one.
    Okay, its been mentioned that the next twist might be that you can't room with anyone that you've roomed with before. That would leave these combinations (correct me if I'm wrong):
    Charla-Tom, Beau
    Tara-Tom, Scott
    Dave-Amy, Des, Holly, Melanie
    Keith-Des, Holly, Melanie

Tom-Charla, Tara
    Des-Keith, Dave, Scott, Beau
    Scott-Des, Charla, Tara
    Holly- Keith, Dave, Beau
    Melanie-Keith, Dave, Beau, Tom
    Amy-Dave, Tom
    Beau-Holly, Melanie, Des, Charla

So, this is how I would see it playing out. Holly and Melanie would be interchangable (to Scott they already are!)

Amy-Tom
    Charla-Beau
    Tara-Scott
    Des-Keith or Dave
    Holly-Keith or Dave
    Melanie-going home

FORT Fogey
    Beau would most likely pick anybody(read that melanie) over charla. I think the producers will make a very simple elimination next time for the simple fact it will keep the originals around for at least 1 more show.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Beau would most likely pick anybody(read that melanie) over charla. I think the producers will make a very simple elimination next time for the simple fact it will keep the originals around for at least 1 more show.
    Well, it wouldn't be that Beau would want to room with Charla. They would have to room together. I agree with you though. I honestly think its going to be a straightforward elimination (at least next week)

I really hope they don't complicate things by making that stipulation when you pick a room mate.

Obviously it gives some people an advantage as they have more potential roomies to choose from.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I posted this in another thread and then decided it was better suited for this one.
    Okay, its been mentioned that the next twist might be that you can't room with anyone that you've roomed with before. That would leave these combinations (correct me if I'm wrong):
    Charla-Tom, Beau
    Tara-Tom, Scott
    Dave-Amy, Des, Holly, Melanie
    Keith-Des, Holly, Melanie

Tom-Charla, Tara
    Des-Keith, Dave, Scott, Beau
    Scott-Des, Charla, Tara
    Holly- Keith, Dave, Beau
    Melanie-Keith, Dave, Beau, Tom
    Amy-Dave, Tom
    Beau-Holly, Melanie, Des, Charla
    Is this a list of people who haven't roomed together?
    Amy has roomed with Dave and Holly has roomed with Keith.
    That would leave Tom as Amy's only option.
    Much as I dislike her, I think that's unfair to her.
    As I siad in the room mates thread, this stipulation would really favour some people over others as some have many more options for romm mates.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Is this a list of people who haven't roomed together?
    Amy has roomed with Dave and Holly has roomed with Keith.
    That would leave Tom as Amy's only option.
    Much as I dislike her, I think that's unfair to her.
    As I siad in the room mates thread, this stipulation would really favour some people over others as some have many more options for romm mates.
    I wondered if I had gotten Dave and Amy wrong. I must have missed the Holly-Keith connection though. Yep, that would just leave Tom for Amy. I hope that this option doesn't happen. It would definitely end in favor of the Originals

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast